iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Got a new laptop the other day and lookin to update my iphone to 4.1 (its currently still on 3.1) i still dont understand much about this phone tbh so my problems are...

1. My iphone is jailbroken and i've downloaded a few apps using installous

2. My last laptops harddrive got wiped so i lost the itunes that was synced with my phone and if i update, all my music, apps etc will be wiped.

3. I have about 92 albums of music on my iphone, not looking to lose all that

Anyone know if theres any way i can back up all my music, photos and apps before updating to 4.1 so that i can put it all back on after the update is done ? Do i need to back up apps like cydia and installous before doing the update to prevent them being wiped aswell, or do i have to re-jailbreak the iphone after the update ?

Got a new laptop the other day and lookin to update my iphone to 4.1 (its currently still on 3.1) i still dont understand much about this phone tbh so my problems are...

1. My iphone is jailbroken and i've downloaded a few apps using installous

2. My last laptops harddrive got wiped so i lost the itunes that was synced with my phone and if i update, all my music, apps etc will be wiped.

3. I have about 92 albums of music on my iphone, not looking to lose all that

Anyone know if theres any way i can back up all my music, photos and apps before updating to 4.1 so that i can put it all back on after the update is done ? Do i need to back up apps like cydia and installous before doing the update to prevent them being wiped aswell, or do i have to re-jailbreak the iphone after the update ?

find a cracked version of touchcopy to backup all your music etc,

there is no jailbreak for 4.1 yet so you will lose your apps (the ones you haven't paid for).

/

4.1 is up and running, apparently Dev team are saying stay clear,

I'm gonna update mine though, I wanna see what that game center ish is saying.

Anyone know why when I import a folder from my libary that it adds every song into the music list, when i go into my iphone and select album it literally has every song in that album as an album its self?

If you get me?

you need to edit your id3 tags in iTunes collectivly....

(highlight all the tracks from the album > edit tags > then edit the album name or add some album art, it should group all the tracks)

my iphone's autlock/function is trying my patience and pissing me off. ever since i got it, when the phone goes on auto lock i gotta hard reset it to get the home screen back up. it doesnt respond otherwise. so atm i'm leaving autlock on 'never' which obvs is KILLING my battery. has anyone heard of this problem before?

any possible solutions? cheers