Obie Trice Appreciation Thread

Sergei Malatov

Round the globe, promotin us hustlasThe white boy's cool, but refuse they brothersSo we, c*ck the tools, and shoot our own colorThis ain't Detroit Red, you won't (X) me out (Malcolm)I exit this, whenever be from a violent outcomeI turn Exorcist on niggaz wit extra clipsExit on my ethics, is no longer presentX-rays show, I was this close to HeavenSo for future reference, I stay this close to a weapon Who you testin, never said I was the best, never stressinDon't make me get in my zone, I will own that whole note Metaphorically, for where I roam on chrome yo Detroit for niggaz that's slow, it's the OI was birth wit Jehovah's hand on my soulBest Obie verse for me hands down

Round the globe, promotin us hustlasThe white boy's cool, but refuse they brothersSo we, c*ck the tools, and shoot our own colorThis ain't Detroit Red, you won't (X) me out (Malcolm)I exit this, whenever be from a violent outcomeI turn Exorcist on niggaz wit extra clipsExit on my ethics, is no longer presentX-rays show, I was this close to HeavenSo for future reference, I stay this close to a weapon Who you testin, never said I was the best, never stressinDon't make me get in my zone, I will own that whole note Metaphorically, for where I roam on chrome yo Detroit for niggaz that's slow, it's the OI was birth wit Jehovah's hand on my soulBest Obie verse for me hands down
Cry now to me is his best track.

Guest Robin Van Persie

loved his music at one stagebought his album,couldn't find it on CD the other day when i just felt like listening to 'cheers'wanna see what his new sh*t is saying'cheers' has numerous big songs

• 2 years later...