o-guy and the gumtree WU ting

VENOM

Does no one eles find it weird how Venom actually NEEDS to call out the names of others, i'm starting to think he has some sort of kinky fixation with certain users. Seriously..... its creepy.
Allow it onslaught with the 'kinky fixation' talk lol but c/s the rest. The following speech though edited by myself sums up venom to the t imo;He's a fountain of misplaced rage & homosexual proclivities. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at football, late night sneaky uncle, some African guy scammed him, broke his heart, whatever. Now he's so angry that the existance & lack of attention shown from certain vipers actually cause him pain; give him headaches, makes him foam at the mouth. Not mentioning certain names from vip2 in his posts/replies, hurts.

Does no one eles find it weird how Venom actually NEEDS to call out the names of others, i'm starting to think he has some sort of kinky fixation with certain users. Seriously..... its creepy.
lol @ u mentioning my name first still. yes i call out certain people who iritate me or i feel like based on their posts/e-personaits normal and its nuffinof course i iritate some pple too..thats lifesince you dont have one (a proper life that is) you woudlnt knowyou got discharged from rehab early as i thought you were due for release in march 09.stop trying to fight for a position so that your name gets a mention by me or anyone elseyou were a top fraff posting c*nt who was not missed and will have to bcome a top posting c*nt once again to get noticed so go kill the rest of your family.

Allow it onslaught with the 'kinky fixation' talk lol but c/s the rest. The following speech though edited by myself sums up venom to the t imo;He's a fountain of misplaced rage & homosexual proclivities. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at football, late night sneaky uncle, some African guy scammed him, broke his heart, whatever. Now he's so angry that the existance & lack of attention shown from certain vipers actually cause him pain; give him headaches, makes him foam at the mouth. Not mentioning certain names from vip2 in his posts/replies, hurts.
as for you... i did not edit that to include your name. but you didnt choose to slew the person who did.but thanks for your summary, im touched and i will reflect on it and show it to my mother to discuss any vital issues you raised.however, since you went there...this is coming from a guy who used to pose as some top shotting financial adviser. posting pics of cars from google saying "which one should i buy" when he's not even driving anything NEAR it at the moment. like i mentioned to you in your PM : you always dance around the lines of trying to look like some top shotter, when you are NOT. AMEN to you if thats your dream...but cos someone wants to be the PM and beleives it doesnt mean he can now use 10 downing street as his address.you talk about owning this and that when its bullshit. you know it.... it doesnt matter that you have given 'advice' to some people on here, thats their own ignorance not knowing that any coocoo can spend a few mins on google and provide links and advice based on finance or housing. and like i said to you.. possibly studying for an emap exam doesnt make you donald trump. in reality i can ask you 2 simple questions regarding ur so called 'drums' , and u wont be able to google the answer.you are so predictabel thats the worst part. but if it makes u sleep better at night then keep deceiving yourself and others on the internet, from time to time some people will see through your bullshit and call you out.

as for you... i did not edit that to include your name. but you didnt choose to slew the person who did.but thanks for your summary, im touched and i will reflect on it and show it to my mother to discuss any vital issues you raised.however, since you went there...this is coming from a guy who used to pose as some top shotting financial adviser. posting pics of cars from google saying "which one should i buy" when he's not even driving anything NEAR it at the moment. like i mentioned to you in your PM : you always dance around the lines of trying to look like some top shotter, when you are NOT. AMEN to you if thats your dream...but cos someone wants to be the PM and beleives it doesnt mean he can now use 10 downing street as his address.you talk about owning this and that when its bullshit. you know it.... it doesnt matter that you have given 'advice' to some people on here, thats their own ignorance not knowing that any coocoo can spend a few mins on google and provide links and advice based on finance or housing. and like i said to you.. possibly studying for an emap exam doesnt make you donald trump. in reality i can ask you 2 simple questions regarding ur so called 'drums' , and u wont be able to google the answer.you are so predictabel thats the worst part. but if it makes u sleep better at night then keep deceiving yourself and others on the internet, from time to time some people will see through your bullshit and call you out.
:lol: You overly chat sh*t like you know ppl. Why? I don't know & don't care.

:lol:You overly chat sh*t like you know ppl. Why? I don't know & don't care.
the irony

I hardly ever back anyone up on this forum, but the above post couldn't be further from the truth.