Official MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS 2008!

Steven

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stepping in dog sh*t >>>>>> Working Class Scousers.such a scummy bunch of ppl. loud, dirty, & racist
:lol: like any other working class city aint got prople like that! You'll never find scummy, loud, dirty or racist people in leeds, manchester, Nottingham, birmingham, london, newcastle, etc etc will you :rolleyes: you just summed up the UK in general.

Zeke and Joel, you're so dirty and loud, for gods sake.
please note where i said WORKING CLASS (if you don't know what that is, see Ashman/CZ)also, Zeke, I lived in Manchester and its just as bad. I think its you North Westerners in general.. the level of scum in the south pales in comparison to you coal miners

Yep, we're all racist. f*ck*ng bastards we are.
im not saying all, but from what i have encountered, i what i hear from what ppl tell me.. there is a big problem in Liverpoolu gonna tell me that Liverpool is not of (if not thee) most racist parts of Britain????
Sorry but places in greater manchester like Oldham and in Yorkshire like Bradford take that crown. Of course liverpool is racist, fam the UK is racist, infact f*ck it; European society is based on a racist ideology. So what point are you tryin to prove?long for this argument, stay on topic or just lock this sh*t.