Official MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS 2008!

Steven

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt know all them heads like Diddy and JLo were gonna be there though.
If they were I didnt see them. Big big night tho. Was on til 7am, free drinks all nights and p*ssy like you would only dream of!Gyal from milan, Paris, Madrid, etc etc. The girls servin drinks and sh*t were like hand picked catwalk models.5 clubs in all interlinked to form one big maze of diferent rooms playin different genres.I saw Kid Rock, Kanye West, Beyonce, Beyonce mum & dad :lol: , Kelly Rowland, Leona Lewis, Lemar, Estelle, Ryan babel & nuff mtv presenters and a bag of rock artists who i prob didnt even recognise.Kanye has no swagger at all, either that or he just werent enjoyin it. Come like he was just wonderin around lost. :unsure: Free drinks all night, drew a couple Parisian gyal and came home with more money than I went with. All in all good night. B) Getting ready to go Southport weekender 2nite, Dennis Ferrer is gonna mash it up!! B)

Zeke he wants you to meet him at Limestreet la.
tell him to bring £30,his mobile and a empty bottle of bucfastta lid
Im either still drunk from last night or just that hung over that my brain aint workin on my usual quick witted level. But this sh*t went straight over my head! :unsure: