MONEY MONEY ALL THINGS RELATED

Kim

When did it become cool to shot Heroin and Crystal meth? I'm so out of the scene. Heroin I know a couple of guys that do that but Crystal Meth is a new one who even buys that?
Ain't that more of a American thing?I've never even heard people of people using it here.
Brother I could go get some right now.Not that I'm on that ting.

Guest TimeBomb

My biggest expense is probably car, petrol, tax, mot, servicing, congestion charge, f*ck knows how much i spend in a year.Other that just general bills and clothes here n there.

talking of moneyany know one know ne websites that deliever to alternative address to the cardholders?pm me and i will sort u out with some deets
many if nto most 'websites' deliver to alternate adds. but must you confirm the REGISTERED ADDY of the card? = YES. the way some of u talk on here id luv to see boydem post up ur boats on their website after being caught, cos ur ultimately dumb if u havent read that they are now scowering facebook and other youth forums for petty crime info, as well as inside scoops on other headline crimes. waceman

talking of moneyany know one know ne websites that deliever to alternative address to the cardholders?pm me and i will sort u out with some deets
many if nto most 'websites' deliver to alternate adds. but must you confirm the REGISTERED ADDY of the card? = YES. the way some of u talk on here id luv to see boydem post up ur boats on their website after being caught, cos ur ultimately dumb if u havent read that they are now scowering facebook and other youth forums for petty crime info, as well as inside scoops on other headline crimes. waceman
skn

fbook?where can i read the article?
saw it in the paper (metro), and was on london tonight