Rep Your Barbershop

Em Dott

LOL @ me paying a tenner for a trim and going from Edmonton to FPK in doing so. Might haffi change barber still.What good ones are in Edmonton or Tottenham (White Hart Lane sides not n15)
I heard Dee-Ultimate by Sainsbury's is big. I would be going there but one of the barbers wasn't talking to man respectfully so I walked out of their shop.I hear Silver's on Silver Street is alright, but I don't have first hand knowledge.

Need a late haircut, in South LDN.It's an emergency. Any suggestions...
name the location you is at nigger..........shiitt mannnnn
I'm bang in Central. Regent's Street TBH.
JUmp on a bus to Camden Town. A little past Camden Road station towards Holloway and Finsbury Park is Sams. I've heard quite a good few things about that shop.

SMH.I expected better from you, Titan.
Listen up fam.Camden is a 15 minute bus ride. I used to live in Euston. I know this. Won't take long to get there at all.
What's the nearest tube stop? I'm ballin' at the moment, so copping a travelcard is nuthin'...
Camden Town. Northern Line. Catch the C2 or 88 to Camden Town station. You can then buss a 5-8 minute walk along Camden Road (the road with the big sainsbury's main entrance) until you see a barbershop on the right hand side just after the bridge. Or you can catch a 29 or 253 and get off outside Camden Road station and walk for about 40 seconds to the shop.

SMH.I expected better from you, Titan.
Listen up fam.Camden is a 15 minute bus ride. I used to live in Euston. I know this. Won't take long to get there at all.
What's the nearest tube stop? I'm ballin' at the moment, so copping a travelcard is nuthin'...
Camden Town. Northern Line. Catch the C2 or 88 to Camden Town station. You can then buss a 5-8 minute walk along Camden Road (the road with the big sainsbury's main entrance) until you see a barbershop on the right hand side ust after the bridge.
What time it close?