Rep Your Barbershop

Em Dott

BarberzoneNow in Ilford, used to be called Age Sports then Stylistics in Manor ParkHoldtight man like Phillip and HenryI occasionally reach Big Joe's in Gate and Cut Above in East Ham if i'm about them sides.
You're from the bits init, you ever been to that joke ting of a place "Real Friends"?LMFAO when I saw that when they just opened it I was in tears.

Kiss Kut.Heath/Croydon.Richard.MURKERS.Have you looking like Nas in the Street Dreams video.
Why, you saying he looked nice?
hese sayin datrim was immaculate in the vidi cs
I can also cosign this barbers.. been going there since i was 4 years old.Any of them can cut my hair, but more time its Sava (white dude). *Spuds Dad for his Indian roots*

Emmanuels/ BlissClapham JunctionBliss is the hardest barber but i just hate goin there and not booking an appointmentBack in the day i usto go choices in tootingor Mr Cuts Earlsfield sometimes depends
I go here too and I add a big cosign to the highlighted part.It is really frustrating.Mark cuts my hair though.Back in the day when I used to go to Slick Cutz in Plumstead. The asian dude there was ill with his barbering skills.