Sign in to follow this  
big_barz

RinseFM NOW

Subscape in the weekly Dub Police show rolling the best in the headbutt your speakers wobbly hype dubstep. and a guest on the way too...from 11 till 1. on rinse.for those interested.

Guest DN Braund

i actually LOVE dubstep when i listen to itbut i have no idea what to look for when im lookin for tunesdo these man put out cds? got tunes on itunes? wot??

i actually LOVE dubstep when i listen to itbut i have no idea what to look for when im lookin for tunesdo these man put out cds? got tunes on itunes? wot??
ders cd compilations out now n den, like rinse by plastician, watch the ride by skream and the "i love dubstep" ting by youngsta and geenus.its mostly vinyl init. ders digital releases aswell on a few sites.just listen to bare sets, they show u all the tunes.

i swear the dubstep that people have shown me is so much weaker than what you get on radio sets, listening to the latest kromestar/etc set on the rinse podcast you hear the genre is actually big, and not as limited as it first seemed

bumpin that sh*t because man like JAY5IVE, and HENY G soon, are in the place providing some mellow/medi dubstep vibes by the rest of Antisocial camp. highly recommended

bumpin that sh*t because man like JAY5IVE, and HENY G soon, are in the place providing some mellow/medi dubstep vibes by the rest of Antisocial camp. highly recommended
zoop zoop zoop