Fuck the police and our legal system

Bacardi_Up

It will never come off tbh....some employers will have access to it some will not. your just best to declare everything if/when your doing a CRB.
Yeah I've asked the police and others (such as my cousin who works for the CPS).Most employers will not have access, only those who do higher checks.Such as law and order, health care and childcare to name a few.Me wanting to go into financial services means I should be bless since it's not a conviction.and yeah I'm defo gonna make sure they remove that from my record.
as long as its not a conviction im sure it wont effect it and it will go away, especially if u have a clean record otherwise.i got a warning for weed like 2-3 years ago, wasnt taken down to the station or anything just given a form (i think it was just stop n search at the time) on road and told ive got a warning. i cant see that even gettin checked wen i apply for work but more importantly it shud be gone before i graduate anyways, right?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sorry i gotta change that post a bit (cos i cant really say it in relation to wot u got now) cos i did a bit of reasearch. says a "cannabis warning" doesnt go on your record (this is how it was wen it was class c, dunno bout now) so its just a police stat and so they know for next time...but ye your "caution" doesnt sound too serious, most employers wont find it and even if u do go to a job that does higher CRB checks then just make sure its been removed if its after 3 years.this topic has made me more aware of criminal records now cos i did some research lol. safe for that.