Fuck the police and our legal system

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't how "we" do. You're acting like a c*nt on some internet forum to get props and it just makes me realise how fake you are. Some f*ck*ng skitso.
Tbh, and Perico etc can co-sign this, most of what's happened this week has come on because you couldn't keep your mouth shut. That's why you get bare disrespect on here. You talk too much. You talk when you have nothing constructive to say, and you leave yourself exposed.You should learn the old adage:"The wise man talks when he has something to say; the foolish person talks because he has to say something". I told you about this from WAY BACK WHEN...you know I did, and alll NOW you ain't learnt, so you must be very very f*ck*ng slow.

We have already broken up. I'm just replying to him on here so he stops ringing/texting me.
Exhibit A. Yes, I have been ringing and texting you. But was there really a need to say it on here?You're either A) Trying to do what you're accusing me of, which is playing up to the forums for a few LULZorB ) Really really stupidWhich is it? You're not gonna get LULZ btw, cos luckily, most of the smart forum users can see through you.

And for the record most of what's happened this week is because you're too much of a p*ssy to stick up for your girl on the internet, imagine what'd happen in real life!! And also because Malika said whatever she said, keep your d*ck in your pants for a few weeks and it might not kill you!!
Nah fum.From time I've tried to school you about behaviours on this forum. And you still don't learn. This week I thought f*ck it, let the public see what a fool you are. And thus it was proven. You're an idiot. No one respects your opinion or anything. You don't come across smart, sh*t, you even got someone like DB to say how much people don't liek you, and he is the most passive/non-judgmental user ont he forum.You were too dumb, and believed that dumb slut Malika. For shame.