• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!

ps. at least hitman ran the relationship like it should be

Guest luckstar

U HELD IT DOWN BREMI THOUGHT U WERE A PUM AS WELLBUT U DID WELLTHEM 1 HITTER QUITTERS THEREU HAVE 2 BE DEADLY CAREFUL THO.. CERTAIN HEADS DNT CARE ABOUT ANOTHER CHARGE BUT IF UR A STUDENT 1 BLEMISH ON UR RECORD AND UR PISSED 4 LIFEI WONT ENGAGE IN ANYTHIN ANYMORE... MY FUTURE IS 2 IMPORTANT 2 ME...POLICE BOY IT REGULALY .. IT SICKENS ME HOW BADTHE SYSTEM IS..

i feel ya pain brem sods law ennit in future you have to be wary of these people that aint worth sh*t and are the same kinda person the police regard as criminals yet they WILL wanna press charges there are a lot of people like this and its not really the police you should be aware of its the fools like this dude that f*cked with you that you should be aware of.its a learning curve to be more streetwise.

U HELD IT DOWN BREMI THOUGHT U WERE A PUM AS WELLBUT U DID WELLTHEM 1 HITTER QUITTERS THEREU HAVE 2 BE DEADLY CAREFUL THO.. CERTAIN HEADS DNT CARE ABOUT ANOTHER CHARGE BUT IF UR A STUDENT 1 BLEMISH ON UR RECORD AND UR PISSED 4 LIFEI WONT ENGAGE IN ANYTHIN ANYMORE... MY FUTURE IS 2 IMPORTANT 2 ME...POLICE BOY IT REGULALY .. IT SICKENS ME HOW BADTHE SYSTEM IS..
Llow it!I just don't get involved in stupid things normally. Put it simply my conscience tells me some things are wrong (and I can't help but listen, good guy by nature) and my head says get caught and the last 6 years of A'Levels and Uni were a waste of time.

lols @ the thread and @ the thread jack
*Goes back to page 3 to see how it all went down.

Guest LucaPiano
Incident happened early this morning around 8am.I'm walking and a Black guy starts shouting "Indian, Indian" to me in a Carribean accent, trying to get me to stop.I keep walking past him and ignore him because I know he don't want nothing good from me. He then pushes me hard in the back of my shoulder after I walk by and I switch, turn around and spark the breh out.He stumbled then crumbled.I didn't know police support weren't far behind us and they call real police and arrest me and take the dude to hospital.11 HOURS I spent in a holding cell waiting to be interviewed.They kept saying the delay was getting the guys statement (one copper said the wheels of justice move slowly, my plainface was epic). The Nerve of the guy, he wanted to press charges, when he started. c*nt!Anyway I finally get my interview and they let me off with a Caution for 'common assault', considering I have never been in trouble before. I accepted this upon legal counsel since the police said In threw the first punch and means I can be construed as the aggressor. Better than getting a convinction and struggling to get a job when I graduate. The caution will stay for 3 years so need to be careful.The real things pissed me off. 11 HOURS in a holding cell without legal counsel or my interview! /Was sh*t scared.I look like the aggressor? I am a 3rd year uni student with no criminal record or arrests, that dude must have a record like a shopping list.The whole thing is a f*ck*ng joke.All in all not a good day. Rant over.
Yeah thats whats "SUPPOSED" to happen, i had a caution and a final warning and they didn't even take it off after 3 years I only found out when applying for a job the company said you still have 2 things on your record.basically make sure they take it off after 3 years trust me

It will never come off tbh....some employers will have access to it some will not. your just best to declare everything if/when your doing a CRB.
Yeah I've asked the police and others (such as my cousin who works for the CPS).Most employers will not have access, only those who do higher checks.Such as law and order, health care and childcare to name a few.Me wanting to go into financial services means I should be bless since it's not a conviction.and yeah I'm defo gonna make sure they remove that from my record.