Fuck the police and our legal system

Bacardi_Up

Incident happened early this morning around 8am.I'm walking and a Black guy starts shouting "Indian, Indian" to me in a Carribean accent, trying to get me to stop.I keep walking past him and ignore him because I know he don't want nothing good from me. He then pushes me hard in the back of my shoulder after I walk by and I switch, turn around and spark the breh out.He stumbled then crumbled.I didn't know police support weren't far behind us and they call real police and arrest me and take the dude to hospital.11 HOURS I spent in a holding cell waiting to be interviewed.They kept saying the delay was getting the guys statement (one copper said the wheels of justice move slowly, my plainface was epic). The Nerve of the guy, he wanted to press charges, when he started. c*nt!Anyway I finally get my interview and they let me off with a Caution for 'common assault', considering I have never been in trouble before. I accepted this upon legal counsel since the police said In threw the first punch and means I can be construed as the aggressor. Better than getting a convinction and struggling to get a job when I graduate. The caution will stay for 3 years so need to be careful.The real things pissed me off. 11 HOURS in a holding cell without legal counsel or my interview! /Was sh*t scared.I look like the aggressor? I am a 3rd year uni student with no criminal record or arrests, that dude must have a record like a shopping list.The whole thing is a f*ck*ng joke.All in all not a good day. Rant over.
To be honest with you, you were no better.If you cannot defeat a man with your mind, then you have lost straight away.There was no need to 'deck' someone. Are you a teenager by any chance?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incident happened early this morning around 8am.I'm walking and a Black guy starts shouting "Indian, Indian" to me in a Carribean accent, trying to get me to stop.I keep walking past him and ignore him because I know he don't want nothing good from me. He then pushes me hard in the back of my shoulder after I walk by and I switch, turn around and spark the breh out.He stumbled then crumbled.I didn't know police support weren't far behind us and they call real police and arrest me and take the dude to hospital.11 HOURS I spent in a holding cell waiting to be interviewed.They kept saying the delay was getting the guys statement (one copper said the wheels of justice move slowly, my plainface was epic). The Nerve of the guy, he wanted to press charges, when he started. c*nt!Anyway I finally get my interview and they let me off with a Caution for 'common assault', considering I have never been in trouble before. I accepted this upon legal counsel since the police said In threw the first punch and means I can be construed as the aggressor. Better than getting a convinction and struggling to get a job when I graduate. The caution will stay for 3 years so need to be careful.The real things pissed me off. 11 HOURS in a holding cell without legal counsel or my interview! /Was sh*t scared.I look like the aggressor? I am a 3rd year uni student with no criminal record or arrests, that dude must have a record like a shopping list.The whole thing is a f*ck*ng joke.All in all not a good day. Rant over.
To be honest with you, you were no better.If you cannot defeat a man with your mind, then you have lost straight away.There was no need to 'deck' someone. Are you a teenager by any chance?
I'm 23 and a 3rd year uni student.Are you having a laugh?Defeat someone with my mind? He was clearly looking for eats. What do you want me to do debate politics and social engineering with him to arrive at the overall conclusion that he is a wasteman who clearly failed in life? Evident by him still trying to rob guys on road in his early to mid 20's.Do you think there is any reasoning with people like that? You clearly live on the Neverland ranch.

Met a dude today at my friend's sister's memorial. The guy is 56. Man checked his CRB like he does every 4 years for his job and they're saying he sexually assaulted a 7 year old in Ireland in 1951. Man was born in 52. They won't take it off.
Skeeeeen.That's f*cked.

Met a dude today at my friend's sister's memorial. The guy is 56. Man checked his CRB like he does every 4 years for his job and they're saying he sexually assaulted a 7 year old in Ireland in 1951. Man was born in 52. They won't take it off.
pissed, thats legal action, sue them for loss of earnings is he dumb

pissed, thats legal action, sue them for loss of earnings is he dumb
I would.That would be a court thing to be honest. No long.

I'm 23 and a 3rd year uni student.Are you having a laugh?Defeat someone with my mind? He was clearly looking for eats. What do you want me to do debate politics and social engineering with him to arrive at the overall conclusion that he is a wasteman who clearly failed in life? Evident by him still trying to rob guys on road in his early to mid 20's.Do you think there is any reasoning with people like that? You clearly live on the Neverland ranch.
Interesting..You feel violated against because this guy broke the law against you, so you decided to break the law against him; thinking that you have the right to break the law against him because he broke the law first.Here is a tip.. Law is statute, therefore, it doesn't matter who broke the law first or second, what matters is that you both broke the law. I know it's pissed if nothing happened to him but to be honest, there seemed to be witnesses that see you hitting him and this is where you failed. Should have let him swing for you.Secondly, you object to the fact that he called you an 'Indian' and this was clearly judging you and this upset you and caused you to flip. But then you are judging him by saying "he is a wasteman who clearly failed in life".

Interesting..You feel violated against because this guy broke the law against you, so you decided to break the law against him; thinking that you have the right to break the law against him because he broke the law first.Here is a tip.. Law is statute, therefore, it doesn't matter who broke the law first or second, what matters is that you both broke the law. I know it's pissed if nothing happened to him but to be honest, there seemed to be witnesses that see you hitting him and this is where you failed. Should have let him swing for you.Secondly, you object to the fact that he called you an 'Indian' and this was clearly judging you and this upset you and caused you to flip. But then you are judging him by saying "he is a wasteman who clearly failed in life".
Sorry but him calling me over by shouting "Indian, Indian" (I am not Indian btw) did not upset me in the slightest. He could have could have called me "paki, paki" and I would have kept walking on with a skip in my step. He laid his hands on me, violated my liberties, there was only one of him so I lamped him.He pushed me first therefore the assault was committed by him first.He could have had a knife so I made a preemptive strike.In the end it was self defence/self preservation.That's why I was f*cked off with the whole thing.In the end most rational people would side with me.Don't get me wrong, I see your point about I should have let him swing for me first but I don't usually find myself in these situations and hindsight is always 20/20.

Sorry but him calling me over by shouting "Indian, Indian" (I am not Indian btw) did not upset me in the slightest. He could have could have called me "paki, paki" and I would have kept walking on with a skip in my step. He laid his hands on me, violated my liberties, there was only one of him so I lamped him.He pushed me first therefore the assault was committed by him first.He could have had a knife so I made a preemptive strike.In the end it was self defence/self preservation.That's why I was f*cked off with the whole thing.In the end most rational people would side with me.Don't get me wrong, I see your point about I should have let him swing for me first but I don't usually find myself in these situations and hindsight is always 20/20.
I understand what you are saying and it is a mad situation to be in, but you have to accept what has happened and take it on the chin. Could'a. Would'a, Should'a, he could have had a knife, but he didn't. You acted on impulses and it is fair play but I am just explaining that the law is not to blame for this. They have to go by the evidence they have.

Law is also caselaw Benjamin Disraeli...
Precedence.. Do you know the intrinsic/extrinsic aids, rules, latin terms as well Mr Fox? Donoghue v Stevenson?
They're like the most basic things you learn mate.When you're actually studying law they're just taken as given. Donoghue v Stevenson - The ginger beer with a dead creature inside...one of the first cases establishing negligence.No, never heard of it.All the best,Blade

Precedence.. Do you know the intrinsic/extrinsic aids, rules, latin terms as well Mr Fox? Donoghue v Stevenson?
They're like the most basic things you learn mate.When you're actually studying law they're just taken as given. Donoghue v Stevenson - The ginger beer with a dead creature inside...one of the first cases establishing negligence.No, never heard of it.All the best,Blade
Have you studied law? I vaguely remember us having some political talks on MSN ages ago. What do you do for work?

Have you studied law? I vaguely remember us having some political talks on MSN ages ago. What do you do for work?
Yes I have studied law.All the best,Blade

At what level?

At what level?
Degree level.All the best,Blade

At what level?
Did you get a Desmond?

At what level?
Did you get a Desmond?
No.All the best,Blade.

At what level?
Did you get a Desmond?
No.All the best,Blade.
Mans got a degree in law and is obviously of high intelligence and could make many moves but instead he is a bum, posting on VIP2 and sexing Char.No offense but... What the f*ck?

At what level?
Did you get a Desmond?
No.All the best,Blade.
Mans got a degree in law and is obviously of high intelligence and could make many moves but instead he is a bum, posting on VIP2 and sexing Char.No offense but... What the f*ck?
Your post makes some incorrect assumptions. All of which I'm happy to let you think.All the best,Blade.

At what level?
Did you get a Desmond?
No.All the best,Blade.
Your post makes some incorrect assumptions. All of which I'm happy to let you think.All the best,Blade.
Which part? The degree? or the high intelligence?