The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

lmaomaczman dazed within 5 secsmaczman>>>>>>
LOL@ thisall i cn hear is yoga firen mans takin every one of dem
im ducking now
i think its for the best. relegation is you
looooooooooooooooli should have been on the forum wen playin the banter is too muchlooool @ calling tyred 'supered' jokeslol @ the abusive pm's i was gettin from skeme.. suck your mother
whats with all this mother talkplease allow itthanksur stil a c*nt btwgood games though

Converting wont be hard at all. Within a week max you will find yourself doing what you can do with a pad and more. Once able to use a stick you probs wont be able to use a pad again.
well he can't do anything with a pad anywayHK HP. 2 hit Jumping Hard Kick Followed by hard sweep is as complex as it getsdan ur doin alot of talking why aint u been on the set. get blood all over that pretty pink gui
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Converting wont be hard at all. Within a week max you will find yourself doing what you can do with a pad and more. Once able to use a stick you probs wont be able to use a pad again.
well he can't do anything with a pad anywayHK HP. 2 hit Jumping Hard Kick Followed by hard sweep is as complex as it getsdan ur doin alot of talking why aint u been on the set. get blood all over that pretty pink gui
lol @ this guyproper bitterif that's all i do why can't you read me an counter?SNM

Guest Flat Ericó
Good game last man, ur dhalsim flow was nasty. was pissin myself at the audacity of the connected hits u got wid him.My vega, ken and blanka. was on point most of the matches.
BRUVyour vega is annoying..dont know how to fight him or who with
think i will cop one stillfao dan:who were you? when are you getting your ps3/xbox

Flashheart. I already have XBox but I'm playin it on pad. I have a Hori stick from Tekken on the PS2 and if i could have used that I would hav just gone and copped a PS3 today. I just ordered a EX2 stick off ebay though instead.

lol @ this guyproper bitterif that's all i do why can't you read me an counter?SNM
lol not at all. just banter mixed with a dash of harsh reality u constantly sending so im fighting fire with firep.s. ur swag

lol not at all. just banter mixed with a dash of harsh reality u constantly sending so im fighting fire with firep.s. ur swag
the harsh reality is that you struggle to beat me but "i'm swag"its ok superedcapo i swear I never see you online

lol @ macz v livin ledge
there's no contest for meit's like I don't need to play to my full potential
lmao u crack me up. i'll whitewash u tonight if u want. u wanna be took serious?this sh*t is funny man. u literally can't cancel a crouching punch into a fireball n you talking about potential plus still chewin on my user namei could do what u attempt to do but thats wack im a fly flashy guy u basic ownbrand snm

Aint really been about. Will be back tomorow. Whos zlastboss...is that his psn? Looks like he knows his stuff.
yeah thats his psn... ehonda cheater. lolHave I got u added? more time, i've been playin against flat erico. i'm looking to be logged on 8-9ish

Aint really been about. Will be back tomorow. Whos zlastboss...is that his psn? Looks like he knows his stuff.
yeah thats his psn... ehonda cheater. lolHave I got u added? more time, i've been playin against flat erico. i'm looking to be logged on 8-9ish
Forget adding him then lol. Why you man having problems with honda?..... ill probs find out tomorow when i add him.Seriously though, keep him away with fire balls and shoryu when and if he jumps in.Also, i beg you man play with time on. There is more strategy involved.