The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

Guest Flat Ericó
did you lot buy or download this?
these man have credit cards. they bought it off the US store.
create a virtual credit card on entropay.com and use thathave you man even checked the psn id thread..last two pages tell you how to get it

create a virtual credit card on entropay.com and use thathave you man even checked the psn id thread..last two pages tell you how to get it
unlucky for us, maestro DEBIT cards dont work with entro pay. they cant transfer in USD.not everyones able to get credit cards. wouldnt want one anyway.

unlucky for us, maestro DEBIT cards dont work with entro pay. they cant transfer in USD.not everyones able to get credit cards. wouldnt want one anyway.
yeh f*ck maestro tbh

swear this game is killin both my pads
lol mine too! noticing some lil creaks in the pad that werent there b4!!even my left thumb for the d-pad, is lookin a bit written off. May have to invest in a joystick.... but that will done when i get STFIV.

and i need to learn how to use some charge characters
truss meif i decide to get a stick its goodbye shotokens
when u master them charge characters, its just like releasing hadokens. but if u lose ur composure u can get stuck or caught out.vega is my fav of course. followed by blanka, deejay, guile and balrog

Stick is on its way. None of you play on X Box though it seems.Charging up TAP the whole round so you hear "SEVEEEENNNNNN" and it hits harder than Akumas super >>>>
I played a balrog player not too long ago and received this. Turned it off right after. Ultimate piss take.What time tonight lads?
:lol: