The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

cant see energy bars properly or howmany rounds iv wonand every time i press the light punch i hear that credit noise lmao
This is why the EU vers aint out yet, so they say. But there is alot bugs in this one.Oh yeah Trocadero purchased two sf4 cabs. I dont know when they will arrive but they have been bought. Pretty dumb time to buy though as console release is less than a month away.

cant see energy bars properly or howmany rounds iv wonand every time i press the light punch i hear that credit noise lmao
This is why the EU vers aint out yet, so they say. But there is alot bugs in this one.Oh yeah Trocadero purchased two sf4 cabs. I dont know when they will arrive but they have been bought. Pretty dumb time to buy though as console release is less than a month away.
been playin like this for last 2 hrs +lolf*ck itonly dumb thing is i dunno if i have energy to block the last few few balls b4 i dielolf*ck paying to play arcads nowadaysonly do them kinda things when im wastin time around west end or summin