The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

yeh i was in troc today as i was round teh area to eat and shoptheres 2 machines that are linked for 2 players in that small dingy oart where the rest of the fighting games arewas jokes me and my m8 was like ok give it a trysum guy was usin akuma which u need to know the cheat to use him....first game bang him didnt even lose a roundthen beat him another 3 games which is jokes coz it cost a pound a credit and we didnt have a clue how the game works thensum mad neeky guy came and f*cked us up didnt play any more as bare nerds came out of no where and swear they stank of BO i dont like the look and feel of the game

yeh i was in troc today as i was round teh area to eat and shoptheres 2 machines that are linked for 2 players in that small dingy oart where the rest of the fighting games arewas jokes me and my m8 was like ok give it a trysum guy was usin akuma which u need to know the cheat to use him....first game bang him didnt even lose a roundthen beat him another 3 games which is jokes coz it cost a pound a credit and we didnt have a clue how the game works thensum mad neeky guy came and f*cked us up didnt play any more as bare nerds came out of no where and swear they stank of BO i dont like the look and feel of the game
I feel crushed

was playing street fighter alpha just a min agodoes each char have few supers?if so what are they..couldnt find a char move list in the gamenot that i was looking hard
go to training mode then press start should be 1 therebut yeh think every character has a few supers and sum wierd alpha counter move which is super cheap :D

was playing street fighter alpha just a min agodoes each char have few supers?if so what are they..couldnt find a char move list in the gamenot that i was looking hard
go to training mode then press start should be 1 therebut yeh think every character has a few supers and sum wierd alpha counter move which is super cheap :D
Oh did u mean on alpha ?I thought u was comparing alpha to 4

im not getting it, just getting the normal one, no doubt the film that comes with it will be on the net to watch within days of the games release anyway. rather just buy the normal one with one of the madcatz pads which comes to roughly the same price as the collectors edition is

im not getting it, just getting the normal one, no doubt the film that comes with it will be on the net to watch within days of the games release anyway. rather just buy the normal one with one of the madcatz pads which comes to roughly the same price as the collectors edition is
thats what im thinkingdont need a action figuredownload the moviebless

thats what im thinkingdont need a action figuredownload the moviebless
c/s
also its bait they gonna bring out a few versions of this gamelike sf3 with 3rd strike etc etc etc
was thinking this, i think it depends partially on the success of this obviously but yh i can see them doing that if people like the game

i actually cant wait 4 the game..still dont think i could settle with my normal xbox controllerbut paying 45 for a controller jst for 1 game..Hmm...
45 ?????f*ck playing with the normal pad trust, d pad would piss you off the madcatz fightpads look sick as do the fightsticks the fightsticks >>>>>>>>>>> the fightpads but im getting a pad anyway