Manchester United fans call in Office of Fair Trading over '60 per cent' rise in ticket prices

Kompressor

LOL at Arsenlol fans chatting in a thread about ticket prices.LOL at Arsenlol fans!
obviously we can if you're ticket prices are worse than ours
Wrong,your most expensive season ticket is something like £1200utd= £940from time your cheapest season ticket is more expensive then our most expensive, then its a fail.add on to that your Gold, Silver and Red scheme, means in general utd fans aren't as pissed as yours.Comparing carling cup prices is clutching, check the prices of high demand games and see whats really good.

united have owed me money for 2 seasons wankers

Thing is Arsenal have to charge cheap for their carling cup matches cos they play their reserves alie.How much would it cost you just to go to their regular reserve matches? Would they then charge nuff more to see the same players.Yes they play good football but its a gamble to play these reserve kids in the carling cup so they have to charge next to nothing for it or fans would quickly revolt.

Wish i can buy tickets for £31.
Out of interest how much are the Spurs home tickets for the Carling cup
For Liverpool i know it was £49 for East, even more for West£37-40 quid for North£35 for Park Lane (The best place)And this is our cheap tickets :lol:f*ck*ng joke tbh i know alot of ST holders who can't continue 'cause it's killing them financially and we are not even a top 4 club!
So how about you Spurs fans who are fed up with paying joke prices all stand up and say no and complain Untill you guys say somthing it will only continue to get worse but if you just carry on paying the prices like hypnotised sheep whats stopping them from putting the prices up more and more

LOL at Arsenlol fans chatting in a thread about ticket prices.LOL at Arsenlol fans!
obviously we can if you're ticket prices are worse than ours
Wrong,your most expensive season ticket is something like £1200utd= £940from time your cheapest season ticket is more expensive then our most expensive, then its a fail.add on to that your Gold, Silver and Red scheme, means in general utd fans aren't as pissed as yours.Comparing carling cup prices is clutching, check the prices of high demand games and see whats really good.
Quick question does the Arsenal season ticket include cup and European games or do you have to fork out extra for those games

Wish i can buy tickets for £31.
Out of interest how much are the Spurs home tickets for the Carling cup
For Liverpool i know it was £49 for East, even more for West£37-40 quid for North£35 for Park Lane (The best place)And this is our cheap tickets :lol:f*ck*ng joke tbh i know alot of ST holders who can't continue 'cause it's killing them financially and we are not even a top 4 club!
So how about you Spurs fans who are fed up with paying joke prices all stand up and say no and complain Untill you guys say somthing it will only continue to get worse but if you just carry on paying the prices like hypnotised sheep whats stopping them from putting the prices up more and more
i dont think the board will care 2 much. tbh.They will make da p elsewhere... they're cunts like that.