FAO OGs

djbmc

DJ BMC, let me use your thread quickly to ask a quick questionWho remembers that cartoon that came on time ago on cartoon network with some black basketballers, and one of them had an afro which he dug his into and use to pull out stuff.Think they were crime investigators or something.Safe.

DJ BMC, let me use your thread quickly to ask a quick questionWho remembers that cartoon that came on time ago on cartoon network with some black basketballers, and one of them had an afro which he dug his into and use to pull out stuff.Think they were crime investigators or something.Safe.
44_g-hill_16-07-06(8).jpg

i thought that exorcist tune was mc vapour @ dj bmc
nah not that one, i know the one u mean, think that was strictly undrground, weren't that phantom of the opera?
your probably right that does ring more of a bell, i had a cd of like 12 tracks of his most of them used crazy samples like thatold skool

post should of finished with "and then I woke up in a cold sweat"

nah it's getting re-released there's sum remix with another old skool tune as the beat, and it's been re-sung. tune does my head in.U know wot, there's BARE old ukg tunes on youtube, i've been fully skanking in my chair with my headphones on, everyone else is watching telly thinking i'm crazy but f*ck it.