Do You SUPPORT GRIME?

Wiley's new album has just come out and in just 5days i was shocked to see how many hardcore grime heads have downloaded the album and new single,as fans of Grime, shouldnt we be first in the line at HMV when there's a Grime release (& 1st to dwnload R&B lol jokes)?even on the tightest budget, 99pence for a CD (including delivery) isnt too much to ask to help push and artist that little bit closer to the number 1 spot in the charts...... bringing wider recognition to the Genre

Its not even a Grime album rudeboy
dont you think the success of this album will definitely help in more than one way,1) Wiley have more media and (probably) radio coverage for stuff he does right after his current album2) Race against time will be an independent release, so he needs all the money and exposure he can get to help push R.A.T

dont you think the success of this album will definitely help in more than one way,1) Wiley have more media and (probably) radio coverage for stuff he does right after his current album2) Race against time will be an independent release, so he needs all the money and exposure he can get to help push R.A.T
The topic is asking if you support grime, who is really considering whats going to happen in the long run? For me to spend money buying a album it has to be something that i can enjoy and will have a sentimental value. Any CD i have purchased has been a classic. This is a product that doesnt offer anything to anyone who is into grime. Basicly your saying Wiley produced this album to gain funds and acknowledgement to create a grime one?

Basicly your saying Wiley produced this album to gain funds and acknowledgement to create a grime one?
Yep, i think he made this album to get money he'd never get from a grime one. thats why he's trying to capitalise from this album by releasing a single in febuary and then Race Against Time in march 09

Guest Давы&#10

why am i gonna support sutin thats sh*tcome onit'll jus make man think shitness is acceptablelike hw Skepta thought he would do anything with Rolex Sweepthey need a reality chicky aint gonna buy stuff jus to buy itmake sutin good and we'll buy itwe're not obliged to like u unconditionally

why am i gonna support sutin thats sh*tcome onit'll jus make man think shitness is acceptablelike hw Skepta thought he would do anything with Rolex Sweepthey need a reality chicky aint gonna buy stuff jus to buy itmake sutin good and we'll buy itwe're not obliged to like u unconditionally
some people actually come across as if they are tho, thats what makes me laugh.

Basicly your saying Wiley produced this album to gain funds and acknowledgement to create a grime one?
Yep, i think he made this album to get money he'd never get from a grime one. thats why he's trying to capitalise from this album by releasing a single in febuary and then Race Against Time in march 09
no offence yer but ur coming across deluded.he made the album to break into the mainstream and sustain a place there like dizzie has, on a commercial tip. he probably will always like making grime but as for tugging the grime boat to the shores of large scale success...that ships sailed mate.

no offence yer but ur coming across deluded.he made the album to break into the mainstream and sustain a place there like dizzie has, on a commercial tip. he probably will always like making grime but as for tugging the grime boat to the shores of large scale success...that ships sailed mate.
hey spider thats exactly what ive been sayin though (except u put in a better way lol), look at dizzee... he went mainstream and was independently able to properly release 'Dance Wiv Me', marketing & promotion was on point no expenses spared... he wouldnt have been able to do all that without that some of that mainstreem money.P.s no offence taken. please remember that everything ive said is pure Speculation

hey spider thats exactly what ive been sayin though (except u put in a better way lol), look at dizzee... he went mainstream and was independently able to properly release 'Dance Wiv Me', marketing & promotion was on point no expenses spared... he wouldnt have been able to do all that without that some of that mainstreem money.P.s no offence taken. please remember that everything ive said is pure Speculation
ye but what i was tryna get at was ur comment on how he basically did this so he could put some of the money into a grime venture/do a grime album for the a bigger market and the mainstream or something...when really the impression he has given (and what is probably true) is that he wont be doin grime as serious music to make money. he is gettin old, time to look out for himself and makin sum urban pop.

ye but what i was tryna get at was ur comment on how he basically did this so he could put some of the money into a grime venture/do a grime album for the a bigger market and the mainstream or something...when really the impression he has given (and what is probably true) is that he wont be doin grime as serious music to make money. he is gettin old, time to look out for himself and makin sum urban pop.
true true... but know we're gonna have to live with every other grime mc trying to do the same lol