tuggawar over track 9(giggs) channel u

slickesrickes

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont business what kind of identity crisis he may haveRiddim is hard
don't bizness but fuk bitches shoot up snitches//on the turf pitching raw coke these broke man too hurt//every nation we murk grime scene saviour chiken eater prada wearer//straight out da bang bang era lyrical assassin mic poser god father flow//thought provoker getting more cheddar loading up the tool//take em bac to skool you wanna flow bac to bac lord of the mic//but fuk a MC i got the bore i'm my hand no crisis just too much ice kid//

don't bizness but fuk bitches shoot up snitches//on the turf pitching raw coke these broke man too hurt//every nation we murk grime scene saviour chiken eater prada wearer//straight out da bang bang era lyrical assassin mic poser god father flow//thought provoker getting more cheddar loading up the tool//take em bac to skool you wanna flow bac to bac lord of the mic//but fuk a MC i got the bore i'm my hand no crisis just too much ice kid//
Your starting to piss me off mate

Piss of mate you flow is bait girls don't give you no date//you best pray get out the kitchen stop your bitchingyou a snitch bitch//got a death witch i found my nitch tryna get rich with an itch//my flow is ill tryna get a mill pay 5 bills for creps cos i'm a killa with the mic//high like an express flight i shoot on sight get lifted with haze got beats and bars for dayz//

c/sits alrite if you got bars like moibut when all you've got is the bar bar bar, bar baby bell it just aint working

c/sits alrite if you got bars like moibut when all you've got is the bar bar bar, bar baby bell it just aint working
Since wen has Grime been about being Lyrical?It's about delivery/catchy lines/flow/voiceIn the true 2001-2004 essence

You ain't bars like moi moi you don't want beef beef//i'm like a bird in the sky ask D Double E in making money//i got a P-H-D behave bitch you will get ripped like Doogz i got my own cash and carry//so wat you saying Fear None But God lets get this cash ang tite the Willesden, Rise, Kilburn mass//you guys are an act i got swagger putting my borough on da map i got Flows wether Rap or Grime//

Cloud 9 Strydes like Tinchy but i'm flyer i'm a Mic Controller//baller shot caller boss don war lord soldier you might be older//but this youngins colder sho sho fuk po pop i carry a gat wen i'm dolo//ya flows old you been told i'm on road pumpin in Grove i'm live Hov//got ya girl as a stripper on the polo i wear Southpole i'm on a roll//

I got da ratchet might see me in Bow like Dizzee Raskit but i'm N Weezy kid //never slip slap ya hoe get her to suk my tow fuk a blow i'll pistol whip you like i'm Eminem//i'm a veteran fool you better run or get a gun cos you will get sonned//ya crew will get bun tryna be my homie but you don't know me just cos i hold p's//you broke like Sylvestor Stallone you will get popped with my gat like a ballon//

'The Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in West Asia, North Africa, East Africa, and certain parts of Europe (such as Sicily and Iberia) during their period of domination by Arab leaders. The trade mostly involved North and East Africans and Middle Eastern peoples (Arabs, Berbers, etc.). Also, the Arab slave trade was not limited to people of certain color, ethnicity, or religion. In the early days of the Islamic Caliphate—during the 8th and 9th centuries—most of the slaves were Slavic Eastern Europeans (called Saqaliba), people from surrounding Mediterranean areas, Persians, Turks, peoples from the Caucasus mountain regions (such as Georgia, Armenia and Circassia) and parts of Central Asia and Scandinavia, Berbers from North Africa, and various other peoples of varied origins as well as those of Black African origins. Later, toward the 18th and 19th centuries, slaves increasingly came from East Africa.[1][2][3][4]Some historians estimate that between 11 and 18 million black African slaves crossed the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert from 650 AD to 1900 AD,[5][6][7] or more than the 9.4 to 14 million Africans brought to the Americas in the Atlantic slave trade.'Kokaine you shouldn't have converted to be a Muslim