2008 Was A Very Shit Year For Hip-Hop

Thun

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
It's Mostly Underground HH for me. Reks - Grey Hairs
FFUUUUUCCCKKKThe other night I was out at a club, and I ended up pretty f*cked up. The next day I put on the jeans I'd worn the previous night & in the back pocket I discovered a guest pass for the club, with "Reks - Say Goodnight" written on the back of it in some handwriting I'd never seen before. I was like "WTF?", so I googled it, and found it on youtube. It's a big tune. Premo's still got it.Still got no idea how it came to be in my pocket.

And I clearly said, there's a problem with HH listeners who belittle, other sub-genres. That goes for Lahi, Stat, Supes, anybody.
Is this just hypothetical coz I don't remember doing that
Hypothetical...
And I clearly said, there's a problem with HH listeners who belittle, other sub-genres. That goes for Lahi, Stat, Supes, anybody. I never questioned whether you actually LISTEN to whatever the f*ck you listen to.
:/what do I belittle?I detest star trek rap.. it isn't really hiphop about subgenref*ck that sh*t
:mellow:

Lol @ Young Money. Your predictable, fam; need to llow this anti-001 stance cos its weak. Still mad that you couldnt back your claims about TF schooling me?From when neither of you will say you hate modern day HH fans or state which bits you co-sign him on, your point holds weight similarly to that of a bulimic. My main point was: how can he know what fans were like in the 70s/80s/early-90s when he wasnt there? Provide info innit. Following batty with no reason is for weak-hearted

Out of all the albums mentioned I dont think any will rank as classics.Some alright albums but nothing stands out that was ground breaking.Just look at some of the people who came with an album this year and then look with what they came with a few years back. A few rappers need to retire and let new blood come through.

It's Mostly Underground HH for me. Reks - Grey Hairs
FFUUUUUCCCKKKThe other night I was out at a club, and I ended up pretty f*cked up. The next day I put on the jeans I'd worn the previous night & in the back pocket I discovered a guest pass for the club, with "Reks - Say Goodnight" written on the back of it in some handwriting I'd never seen before. I was like "WTF?", so I googled it, and found it on youtube. It's a big tune. Premo's still got it.Still got no idea how it came to be in my pocket.
Somebody's trying to spread the good music. "Say Goodnight" is just one of many good songs on that album.Premo definitely still got it. The beat for "MVP", "So Amazing", and "Secrets" by Luda, Terminology and Maroon 5 respectively confirms it.