FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

Rez won the first game with Barcelona 3-1 I was United, Second game I had 10 men was 1-1 went to Penalties but he disconnected to watch Big Brother.
u had 10 men?sorry to piss on your birthday cake, but I wasnt even trying. just f*ck*ng about with formations n ting.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO wasn't tryin??? Cmon lad I know your dumb and sh*t but don't come with such spastic comments I beg you. Do the maths innit, If Rio Ferdinand got sent off on about 20 mins how many men does that leave me with?
:D dem yr 5 cussesshit at what? fifa, pro, cod? ok den. lol @ man gunning to play penaltieswill play you know, BB is dead today. smh, people never learnand brudda do the maths, you really think ur gonna scrap wins against reams den have a close game with me?
lol @ Thinkin you can beat anyone who draws loses or wins with Reamz, Like everyone plays the same gameplay. Me and Reamz had some good games, I thought he played a better match than the ones I had against you still. Your a victim of your own self hype Reziw going on like you bury guys for fun but couldn't beat a 10 man United????

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rez won the first game with Barcelona 3-1 I was United, Second game I had 10 men was 1-1 went to Penalties but he disconnected to watch Big Brother.
u had 10 men?sorry to piss on your birthday cake, but I wasnt even trying. just f*ck*ng about with formations n ting.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO wasn't tryin??? Cmon lad I know your dumb and sh*t but don't come with such spastic comments I beg you. Do the maths innit, If Rio Ferdinand got sent off on about 20 mins how many men does that leave me with?
:D dem yr 5 cussesshit at what? fifa, pro, cod? ok den. lol @ man gunning to play penaltieswill play you know, BB is dead today. smh, people never learnand brudda do the maths, you really think ur gonna scrap wins against reams den have a close game with me?
lol @ Thinkin you can beat anyone who draws loses or wins with Reamz, Like everyone plays the same gameplay. Me and Reamz had some good games, I thought he played a better match than the ones I had against you still. Your a victim of your own self hype Reziw going on like you bury guys for fun but couldn't beat a 10 man United????
blah blah blah, hurry up and accept my invite.swear dis is why i hate playing sh*t guys, I cant even lift myself to play properly against dem. den they get all hyped and sh*t. but yh, stop your fingers flapping and play me.

blah blah blah, hurry up and accept my invite.swear dis is why i hate playing sh*t guys, I cant even lift myself to play properly against dem. den they get all hyped and sh*t. but yh, stop your fingers flapping and play me.
Man wern't even on the PS3 left it turned on whilst am chattin on MSN AND FBook. Scroll back up and see who got hyped lad, u buggin out because I mentioned I had 10 men and you got all worried about your reputation cuz people would realize you didn't bury a man with 10 men. AND THE "I WASNT PLAYIN PROPER" LINE WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA f*ckin Comedian you son.

what rep brudda? people know the levs, its nuffin.I just wanna teach you a lesson, u seem to be deluded. u REALLY think i went all out in that game? be serious g, I'm beginning to think northern lads dont have brainsf*ck dis back n forth ting, play me now and find out if i was playing properly. or be the p*ssy you are and shut ya mout, its dat simple

what rep brudda? people know the levs, its nuffin.I just wanna teach you a lesson, u seem to be deluded. u REALLY think i went all out in that game? be serious g, I'm beginning to think northern lads dont have brainsf*ck dis back n forth ting, play me now and find out if i was playing properly. or be the p*ssy you are and shut ya mout, its dat simple
Northern Northern Northern you realize that's what you southerners say when you have no valid points to make. Why you gonna play a game and not try really....... And you question everyone else's brain power. Low you and shut your own f*ckin mouth lad and don't be messagin my MSN askin me about eBay and PayPal and sh*t, Aint f*ckin schoolin you no more if your supposed to be such a clever little boy.

Northern Nothern Nothern you realize that's what you southerners say when you have no valid points to make. Why you gonna play a game and not try really....... And you question everyone else's brain power. Low you and shut your own f*ckin mouth lad and don't be messagin my MSN askin me about eBay and PayPal and sh*t, Aint f*ckin schoolin you no more if your supposed to be such a clever little boy.
get it through your thick northern skull.if you play someone whos not to good at the game why da f*ck you gonna go all out? before u ask the only reason i went in on macz was because he bussed hype before handswear dis p*ssy pisses me off, would rather chat sh*t on vip2 than let your fifa skills do your typing. skirts are gettin liftedI'll give you till 23:30 to accept my invite, if you don't just leave it on the note you was some pussywhole who was all fingertips and no fifa action

lool here we go f*ck playing rez
lol, reams knowsafter i went easy on skip and he beat me 3-1. told him i was f*ck*ng about, he got hyped. deaded him 7 suttin before ht, he put down the control pad
ur boring know1 gets good games out of u
ur just sh*t, up your levels. goes for pro n cod too nigga

Northern Nothern Nothern you realize that's what you southerners say when you have no valid points to make. Why you gonna play a game and not try really....... And you question everyone else's brain power. Low you and shut your own f*ckin mouth lad and don't be messagin my MSN askin me about eBay and PayPal and sh*t, Aint f*ckin schoolin you no more if your supposed to be such a clever little boy.
get it through your thick northern skull.if you play someone whos not to good at the game why da f*ck you gonna go all out? before u ask the only reason i went in on macz was because he bussed hype before handswear dis p*ssy pisses me off, would rather chat sh*t on vip2 than let your fifa skills do your typing. skirts are gettin liftedI'll give you till 23:30 to accept my invite, if you don't just leave it on the note you was some pussywhole who was all fingertips and no fifa action
Your absolute full of sh*t Don, Absolute Full of Garbage it's unbelievable. You won the first game, went for a rematch and then you couldn't hack it, talking about wernt f*ck*ng tryin you were tryin right up until you realized sh*t I can't beat 10 men and I might flop on Penalties let me disconnect. Everyone buck up your Ideas and low playin this scum when it's bait if you ever beat the guy he's gonna tell you OHHHHHHH I WASN'T REALLY TRYIN THEN.Class Clown Reamz for your 10v10 team I hope you didn't invite this goon cuz U know what a mongue he plays like nobody wanted to listen to him on Mic last time, Skemee flourished when he was gone.Your blinded by tha skirt thaz been lifted over your own head ya prick, nobody got the time for you now Mumbler.

Lost mad respect for you, thought man was a rider out ere.your fagazi, soundbwoy :lolsay no more thou, you outdone yourself today lad
Thaz where we differ lad, I never respected no VIP2 Class Clowns you just got props when you attributed to us burying heads on COD. At the end of the day...... You just talk too much.

Lost mad respect for you, thought man was a rider out ere.your fagazi, soundbwoy :lolsay no more thou, you outdone yourself today lad
Thaz where we differ lad, I never respected no VIP2 Class Clowns you just got props when you attributed to us burying heads on COD. At the end of the day...... You just talk too much.
lol, mans still typing?brudda, at the end of the day... whatever i talk, i walk. if theres one thing anyone viewing this thread can agree on, it is: refusing to play someone and still trying to buss a hype is a pussywhole ting.its like you bussing a hype to someone and him saying come we step outside and you saying 'f*ck dat, but I'm still a badman thou':D

lol, mans still typing?brudda, at the end of the day... whatever i talk, i walk. if theres one thing anyone viewing this thread can agree on, it is: refusing to play someone and still trying to buss a hype is a pussywhole ting.its like you bussing a hype to someone and him saying come we step outside and you saying 'f*ck dat, but I'm still a badman thou':D
This is what you don't seem to get lad, You ain't no Don, Reputations ain't built around you. Man was an OG Gamer on here when you were still tryin get your first kill on Call of Duty 4 kidda. I played you on FIFA already you won the match congratulations, you bailed out on the 2nd match congratulations withdrawn. And after your sh*t talking about you don't play proper then who the f*ck wants to play you again? If theres a 2nd thing anyone can agree on in VIP2 is that Reziw talks way too much.

This is what you don't seem to get lad, You ain't no Don, Reputations ain't built around you. Man was an OG Gamer on here when you were still tryin get your first kill on Call of Duty 4 kidda. I played you on FIFA already you won the match congratulations, you bailed out on the 2nd match congratulations withdrawn. And after your sh*t talking about you don't play proper then who the f*ck wants to play you again? If theres a 2nd thing anyone can agree on in VIP2 is that Reziw talks way too much.
mans talking like i first picked up a control pad when i joined vip2,lol. talking bout OG gamer, wtf is this bollocks?nah son, you've just been on vip2 longer. like say OG gamers get waxed 8-1 ar pro evo. lol @ bailing out, its f*ck*ng penalties. who cares? swear ur some petty guy, come like a girlhows man gonna style it, like I didnt say 'lemme play properly' and man continued to buss his e-hypeyour irrelevant now, can't even take you seriouslyyou could spell BAG you still wouldn't Be A Gee, let alone OG

Nobody ever took you seriously, Don't care how long you been a gamer lad, sayin man was reppin on here when you couldn't even catch a quick Kill on Modern Warfare and we all had to carry you through games so we didn't lose. So it's nothing, don't overhype yourself. End of Reziws biography Part 1.

Nobody ever took you seriously, Don't care how long you been a gamer lad, sayin man was reppin on here when you couldn't even catch a quick Kill on Modern Warfare and we all had to carry you through games so we didn't lose. So it's nothing, don't overhype yourself. End of Reziws biography Part 1.
literally benin, now you know mans got deaded and has resulted to just making things up. smh, come like that film 'the business' some next fall from grace.

MADE sh*t UP?????? Your not serious lad, Like you wern't absolute Pie when you first came on Modern Warfare, Swear Macz and whoever else was around back then can testify to that.
lol @ man switching it upnow mans put on his Captain Obvious suit. did i ever say i was sick at cod4 when i first got the game? ur just killing yourself nowoi gambinovw579.jpg