50 Cent, Tony Yayo On Dj Clue Radio Show On Power105.1

Agony

50 is still an icon to me - utmost respect for the breddah. Think he gassed about the people to look forward to if it isnt him, cos people dont really check for him like that anymore. Saying that, his last album sold well first week and I'm sure people still kinda look for to him droppingm but the G-Unit album proves otherwise

I love how people's opinions change like the weather.I've said it from day that 50 is the smartest dude in the game alongside Jigga and that's why he made it and is sitting on top of the money tree.
I dont think anyone would disagree with that though..even them bandwagon guys who HATE him because theyre on The Game so muchCant deny hes a clever guy

50 aint saying nothing a lot of people couldnt say. Infact he aint even saying nothing a lot of other rappers couldnt say, altho they wouldnt cos they arent as rich as him.Lets be real when you aint looking at none of these rappers for favours yet the majority all looking at you for one, you can easily voice your opinion, even if your shittin on man.This old, infact it reminds me why Jordan Tower is a joker. Talking about I'mma go light on you in '09 with '07 footage. Infact it might be '08 when did Dream drop?

50 aint saying nothing a lot of people couldnt say. Infact he aint even saying nothing a lot of other rappers couldnt say, altho they wouldnt cos they arent as rich as him.Lets be real when you aint looking at none of these rappers for favours yet the majority all looking at you for one, you can easily voice your opinion, even if your shittin on man.This old, infact it reminds me why Jordan Tower is a joker. Talking about I'mma go light on you in '09 with '07 footage. Infact it might be '08 when did Dream drop?
lol its form 07.