Staring Salaries

JWP

gonna make my own money taxi driving and side hustles. it might start off tough but think i can raise 30k a year and more.
black cab?
nah cah they do meters innit. Wanna get one of them where its fixed rate to certain areas but you can squeeze and extra 50p or £ from every customer. Sisqo who the fuk said i wanted to shot ya dik, side hustle is personal trainer for all them fat ppl at weekends ya get me. there dough in that truss.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna make my own money taxi driving and side hustles. it might start off tough but think i can raise 30k a year and more.
black cab?
nah cah they do meters innit. Wanna get one of them where its fixed rate to certain areas but you can squeeze and extra 50p or £ from every customer. Sisqo who the fuk said i wanted to shot ya dik, side hustle is personal trainer for all them fat ppl at weekends ya get me. there dough in that truss.
u can stack just like anyone else tbhwork for them 5 years that alot of people go college and uni to get a business degreesave about 25k plus depending on ur situation buy ur yard

black cab?
u can stack just like anyone else tbhwork for them 5 years that alot of people go college and uni to get a business degreesave about 25k plus depending on ur situation buy ur yard
thats tha plan. think [ppl will trust me more coz im not asian as well but im still rippin em off ya get me.

It all depends on age and circumstances really.When I was 16, I was on £3.66 an hour and was the richest amongst my bredrins. Back then I used to say "i'd never work for less then £3.50"When I was 17 I was on £5.50 an hour and used to say "pahaha I'd never work for less then £5.00"When I got my first office job I was 18 and on £12k a year (I think it worked out about £800 a month) and I remember thinking to myself "rah I couldnt imagine being on £5.50 now"When I first broke the £20k barrier I remember thinking I was so paid, now I look back and wonder how I ever survived. Whereas to a young worker just getting into a job £20k per year is a massive figure. I know some retail workers on £6 an hour that have more money stacked then office based workers on £40,000 a year (true stories) so I think the amount your paid is mainly irrelevant (unless your on stupid figures of course)

tbh it would seem anybody IN WORK is lucky at the moment with all the job cuts thats been happening in the recession, im so glad my company i work for is benefiting from this crazyness!job security right now is key
exactly.Bankers that were on £100,000 basic with tens of thousands in commission are now jobless. And having £200,000 stacked aint alot when your living a millionaires lifestyle.I have a banker friend that was on £24k basic but earning an extra £1k a month. That extra doughs been taken away from him and its seriously affecting the way he lives. goverment/public sector = safest place to be

tbh it would seem anybody IN WORK is lucky at the moment with all the job cuts thats been happening in the recession, im so glad my company i work for is benefiting from this crazyness!job security right now is key
exactly.Bankers that were on £100,000 basic with tens of thousands in commission are now jobless. And having £200,000 stacked aint alot when your living a millionaires lifestyle.I have a banker friend that was on £24k basic but earning an extra £1k a month. That extra doughs been taken away from him and its seriously affecting the way he lives. goverment/public sector = safest place to be
Sick init?

Sick init?
And you get all the ridiculous holiday time that many private sector workers could only dream of.

safe doesnt always mean its the best option though. putting your money in a bank is safer than investing but offers very low returns when compared. bankers on 100g basics still have options available to them, some got good packages, and the smart ones have investments and options of making ends meet if they werent being very silly with their lifestyle. id choose earning 80g basic and up to 250g in commission over moving up a measly grade of pay scale and guranteed 23days paid holiday and up to 3months sick leave on 24k anyday. in 5 yrs the govt person will be on 35k..if that. the banker would have ridden the downturn and back to his earning potential

Sick init?
And you get all the ridiculous holiday time that many private sector workers could only dream of.
Yurp yurp.

safe doesnt always mean its the best option though. putting your money in a bank is safer than investing but offers very low returns when compared. bankers on 100g basics still have options available to them, some got good packages, and the smart ones have investments and options of making ends meet if they werent being very silly with their lifestyle. id choose earning 80g basic and up to 250g in commission over moving up a measly grade of pay scale and guranteed 23days paid holiday and up to 3months sick leave on 24k anyday. in 5 yrs the govt person will be on 35k..if that. the banker would have ridden the downturn and back to his earning potential
You're a c*nt mate

its a very good point and one I'm always thinking about when thinking of my career.goverment/public sector = wage is good, but will NEVER shoot up, maximum rise of £5-10kcommercial/private sector = wage is good and your pay can shoot up to an unlimited amount. But then obviously you have goverment/public sector = job is more or less secured, and if your made redundant your getting a nice pay off and a long warning time to prepare you to find a new job.commercial/private sector = unsecure job where you can be fired in an instant.There's pros and cons to both sides

black cab?
lol bruv you do not know alot of ppl know what prices they should be paying try bumping people an your goneabout letting a mini cab tryna take man for rupert

You're a c*nt mate
pissed cos ur looking for a job that gives u a few days paid holiday. :lol: whatever suits u foxy clown@ streets.. i see wht ur saying, but with pensions for our generation being a laugh now.. and any redundancy package being only a 'nice' package if youve worked there 5+ yrs (its about 1-2 weeks pay for each yr worked) if someone wants real job "security" then be a doctor. cos nothing else is really secure

Sick init?
Swear I experienced karma today! Got an email saying I had to book all my leave till end of September! Spent a good couple hours trying to narrow it down and still have 10 days left! Difffffferently stressful. Gonna have to beg to take them when I want them now! PISSED!

You're a c*nt mate
pissed cos ur looking for a job that gives u a few days paid holiday. :lol: whatever suits u foxy clown
You're wrong. Completely wrong.LOL @ thinking my career involves anything to do with public/private sector.

If someone decided to claim Job Seekers Allowance strate after graduating until they can find a decent job would it have serious reprecussions on their future?
No. None.
What about all those permanent record stories and employers will find out and think your lazy stories?