Your Favourite Chants?

Nidge Weasle

probly been done before but f*ck it, whats some of the best or funniest you've heard?you've had your cake,you've had your friesyour the face of pukka pieswas a good one we used to sing to fat goalkeepers,you only sing when your rimming, to brighton fans obviouslythen theres a load of songs to stewards.other great ones = Running down the uxbridge road, we're the q block shepherds bush, then we're the p block, then we're the R block, then we are QPR, stick the blue flag up your arse etc etc and the old classic only change "and i will be your rangers man" with "and i will stab a chelsea fan" for the new and improved versionsomeone sent me this link as well, quality song!

"up your are, up your are. stick the blue flag up your arse from stamford bridge to upton park, stick the blue flag up your arse""oh east london, oh east london. Is wonderful, Is wonderful. oh eastlondon is wonderful, its full of tits, fanny and west ham. oh east london is wonderful"dont even know where dis one came from, everyone was on an ipe in sheffieldhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=faVTixv81IQ

SICK topicfunny one offs we've had this season"ting tongs lost her wallet, shalallalala" to citeh on the opening day when they were in financial crisisthe modified carew song post lapdancing indicent "john carew, carew, he told us he had the flu, he went for a lapdance or two, john carew, carew""have you ever seen your c*ck?" to rafaagainst united at villa park"he dives like a bird,he cries like a kiiiid,cristiano ronaldo,loves real madrid"our classics:"the bells are rining" makes the hairs on my neck stand upas does "paul mcgrath my lord" (i honestly think that its the best song in the country because of how it can be modified for whoever we're playing)other teams:citeh/liverpools tevez song is JOKES;"his neck scars prove he lost his head, tevez, tevez,youll never shag a sexy bird, tevez, tevezyou ugly twat, you argie c*nt,theyve sewn your head on back to front,carlos tevez herman monsters son"i didnt hear this on the opening day, but apparently citeh fans were singing to us.."gareth barry thinks youre sh*t, thinks youre sh*t, thinks youre sh*t,gareth barry thinks youre sh*t, he loves scousers"that is a sick chantengland fans in germany a few months ago"5-1, even heskey scored" :lol: uniteds "annnderssoon son son, better than kleberson" song is sick tooand what united/wolves sing for possebon/ebanks blakeNanananananananaaa sylvan ebanks blake, ebanks blake, sylvan ebanks blaaaakewill think of some more later

"Sol, Sol, wherever you may be,not long now till lunacy,we dont give a f*ck if you're hanging from a tree,you Judas c*nt with HIV""There’s only one Arsene Wenger,only one Arsene Wenger,with a packet of sweets and a Portugese tanWenger's got Madeline Mccann""Is this the way to Amarillo,Thierry Henry’s biting his pillow,Sol Campbell’s f*ckking his arsehole,and Arsene Wenger sleeps with kids""There's only one Sol Campbell,There's only one Sol Campbell,With a packet of sweets,And a cheeky grin.Campbell likes bollocks on the chin""Ohhh Eduardo,He used to have the skills,but now he looks like Heather Mills,Eduardo...Ohhh""He’s got foot and mouth,He’s got foot and mouth,Robbie Savage Robbie Savage,He’s got foot and mouth"To City fans a few years ago -"Shipman killed your Grandma, la..la..la..la"To this steward in a pink overshirt in Prague -"Are you Campbell in disguise?"To Liverpool fans every season -"I'd rather be a muppet than a scouser"

citeh/liverpools tevez song is JOKES;"his neck scars prove he lost his head, tevez, tevez,youll never shag a sexy bird, tevez, tevezyou ugly twat, you argie c*nt,theyve sewn your head on back to front,carlos tevez herman monsters son"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

From other teams Blue moon and Fields of Athenry are the only songs/chants that i'm close to being envious of.apart from that Any fc United chant Stretford end arising is my all time favourite Red flag/we'll never die Take me home united road one utter classic has to be http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ag6i8B90A

and remember Hull are effectivly a non league team their supporters should not be expected to adhere to the same rules as other top flight teams when it comes to song writing and LOL at any Arsenal fan making a comment on any chant those in glass houses and all that
oh dearnever been to old trafford/any other big team's stadium then

past Season ticket holder K-Stand old trafford 97-2004 actually mate and yes point taken but the away fans go a long way to redeeming any sh*t home atmospheres and sadly Arsenal flop on both accountsI beg any non Arsenal fans tell me differentand plus when it comes to originality and inventiveness of chants no one in this country/Britain comes close to United