Barack inauguration Ceremony

carpedeum

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got back y morning.. its been less than a week and the change thing is not a joke. i thought he wld just be any other politician tbh, and perhaps he is.but is trying to rush through his "change" agenda like http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/civil_rights/ as fast as he can before he becomes part of washington, and having to eat all those bowls of sh*t as described in the wire. as for inspiration .. its being reported how guys are taking off their braids, and 'dressing smart' and how college and volunteering applications have almost tripled going by applications of last yr.ive only watched great speeches so far.. being there for this one still leaves you buzzing.

got back y morning.. its been less than a week and the change thing is not a joke. i thought he wld just be any other politician tbh, and perhaps he is.but is trying to rush through his "change" agenda like http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/civil_rights/ as fast as he can before he becomes part of washington, and having to eat all those bowls of sh*t as described in the wire. as for inspiration .. its being reported how guys are taking off their braids, and 'dressing smart' and how college and volunteering applications have almost tripled going by applications of last yr.ive only watched great speeches so far.. being there for this one still leaves you buzzing.
I hope you made sure you worshipped him then kissed the ground he walked on.Bhahahahahahah at thinking its change for the betterCant wait in a few years time when most of the people are cussing ObamaIts all roses now but watch when the major economic troubles come and the false flag ops.

U sometimes come across like you're more excited that you're gna prove people wrong than the fact we're all f*cked!
It can be funny after you have told them how it is and it happens that way
But we're ALL f*cked. Plus it'll put people off anyways. And they wont listen to what you're sayin jus coz they dont want 2 listen 2 YOU.

I hope you made sure you worshipped him then kissed the ground he walked on.Bhahahahahahah at thinking its change for the betterCant wait in a few years time when most of the people are cussing ObamaIts all roses now but watch when the major economic troubles come and the false flag ops.
its all roses now? so theres no MAJOR economic troubles going on then? no i didnt worship or kiss him, i leave that to you and alex jones. lock this thread pls mods

its all roses now? so theres no MAJOR economic troubles going on then? no i didnt worship or kiss him, i leave that to you and alex jones. lock this thread pls mods
There is economic troubles now but you know there is worst to come and this is just the start of it. I wonder how much more of the peoples money will be given to bail out the banks.