Trading - Spread Betting - Stocks - Shares

VENI VIDI VICI

• 2 weeks later...

:)Gold going up up up up up up up up Beg somebody tells me what happens if one company buys another, Xstrata is looking to acquire Lonmin will it's share price increase even more?Or does it depend on potential debt that the company has? It says they are the worlds third largest producer of Platinum Group Metals.

:)Gold going up up up up up up up up Beg somebody tells me what happens if one company buys another, Xstrata is looking to acquire Lonmin will it's share price increase even more?Or does it depend on potential debt that the company has? It says they are the worlds third largest producer of Platinum Group Metals.
its so bait aswellsee bare "cash ur gold" adsshare price should go up if a company buys anotherwaiting for kraft to buy cadbury, bare virtual p's

lol at not trading gold over last few days jeeeeeeeeeeeez
there has been very little volatility in gold over the last few days, which trades have you made?
it aint moved that much true i think it even went down todaybut i mean if u had gold from before, alot of people closin outend of last week and today and mmakin tidy profits

150 not gna do anything really big until i fully know what im doingim up to around 158 at the mo but down by a couple pounds if you take the broker charge in to considerationread up on the dow theory today btw, very useful article taught me quite a bithttp://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=...ysis:dow_theory

yhI'm seeing decent growth, saw through a little secondary/small downtrend but after that it's been growing steadily for the past week pretty well, I assume it's due to metals. I'm pretty confident it will get close to its pre-financial markets collapse prices.At the same time I'm holding out for them to purchase Lonmin, should do me some favours aswell as they will be competing in another commodity market that is growing in price as we speak, platinum I think.Something spooked the bulls at 11 am today though :lol:,I wonder what it was.