Trading - Spread Betting - Stocks - Shares

VENI VIDI VICI

I'll change the proviso to: "someone who is not a financial advisor, or has not achieved above market returns on their investment in the long term."Wasn't my intention to take you for 'kids'. Just saying innit. Further, I also never mentioned anything about you not knowing what you were talking about. To be fair, I read the first few pages of the thread and thought 'lose' but the latter pages resurrected it that is why I thought I should post, for the serious people. Allow catching feelings to what was by and large a helpful, if not informative post.

I c/s Venomyou can take much better advice from someone like Doom than those useless Salesmen brokers I got a Turkish friend whos f*cked in the markets gives me advice all the time I also got a Barclays stockbrokers account and am in regular contact with certain city brokers...... useless my friend however....put me on the right path

That is because he is a friend. He is going to tell you the trades that he's profiting from.You said it yourself, salesmen brokers. They are a salesman/woman first, a broker second. Hence why all the talk earlier on about reading some books etc before you dip is encouraged.I know you are going to trust your friend etc but ask him, how did he learn all this sh*t? Saying that, trading vanilla stocks is not that hard (relatively) and the most powerful people in such markets are those with the biggest positions.NB. I said take financial advice, not decisions from brokers. Brokers have access to much more information than the retail investor.

That is because he is a friend. He is going to tell you the trades that he's profiting from.You said it yourself, salesmen brokers. They are a salesman/woman first, a broker second. Hence why all the talk earlier on about reading some books etc before you dip is encouraged.I know you are going to trust your friend etc but ask him, how did he learn all this sh*t? Saying that, trading vanilla stocks is not that hard (relatively) and the most powerful people in such markets are those with the biggest positions.NB. I said take financial advice, not decisions from brokers. Brokers have access to much more information than the retail investor.
Nowadays u can get access to the same info as Brokersinternet has made the broker more or less redundant anywaysf*ck them

^^ That's a good look given this climate.What bank are you working at (if you can/want to disclose details)? Front/Middle/Back office?I'm quite sure you can use your current account. But if you want to be safe just open a separate bank/current/savings account which you use just for trading. Then open an account with the myriad of internet brokers out there and start trading.

I wish another room could be created for these f*ck*ng tossers.
pissed that people are making p and u cant get involved, and wld rather just cuss and give them "logical" friff fraff talk innit?hang in there G. in 40yrs when ur all alone talking to ur self in a dark room in an oap's home pissed at life...it will sink in.

Kicking myself bought Urals yesterday on the bell at 2.77 sold it at 4pm 3.92. Have been monitoring it for over 2 months, was delighted i was on the right side of the swing.But have a look at it today:http://www.google.co.uk/finance?chdnp=1&am...:UEN&ntsp=0
lolDont feel pissed.I bought UEN back last year, sold on an upturn, then rebought in at 3p.They then started to plummet and I sold the minute I could break even.Which was a week ago. <_<

pissed that people are making p and u cant get involved, and wld rather just cuss and give them "logical" friff fraff talk innit?hang in there G. in 40yrs when ur all alone talking to ur self in a dark room in an oap's home pissed at life...it will sink in.
LOL @ me not being able to get involved from time man like angelo can do itthis is on my to do listi just won't be coming on vip2 pretending to disguise my showiness with discussionllow it anyway fam cos ill come find u and done ur dancetrue say u claim to be at KCL med school, u wont be that hard to find

LOL @ me not being able to get involved from time man like angelo can do itthis is on my to do listi just won't be coming on vip2 pretending to disguise my showiness with discussionllow it anyway fam cos ill come find u and done ur dancetrue say u claim to be at KCL med school, u wont be that hard to find
lol @ u fool.. about dun my dance. pm me details innit.

i dont need to PM nuttin it wont be that hard to find a dreadlocked somali wannabe

Kicking myself bought Urals yesterday on the bell at 2.77 sold it at 4pm 3.92. Have been monitoring it for over 2 months, was delighted i was on the right side of the swing.But have a look at it today:http://www.google.co.uk/finance?chdnp=1&am...:UEN&ntsp=0
lolDont feel pissed.I bought UEN back last year, sold on an upturn, then rebought in at 3p.They then started to plummet and I sold the minute I could break even.Which was a week ago. <_<
Cant really trust these ruskies, share price increasing 133% in one day :lol: This is a snippet from Urals press release re share price:
RNS Number : 7672QUrals Energy Public Company Limited17 April 2009 Urals Energy Public Company Limited ('Urals Energy' or the 'Company') 17 April 2009Comment re Share Price Movement Urals Energy notes today's move in the Company's share price and confirms that there have been no recent material developments at the Company.The Company continues to work to finalise the details of the arrangements for the disposal of its shares in ZAO Dulisma and Taas Yuriakh to Sberbank, or an affiliate, in discharge of its loan obligations to Sberbank. At the present time, the Company believes that the due diligence process in relation to the disposals is largely complete.Further announcements will be made in due course.Enquiries:Pelham PR0207 337 1500Mark AntelmeEvgeniy Chuikov

i dont need to PM nuttin it wont be that hard to find a dreadlocked somali wannabe
haha. not that i ever look like that but it would be funny if u actually had the liver to do that. and the breh will still tump ur jaw off. :arrow: