The Obama Deception

Thun

Thun you remind me of Nas...one of those people that might sound intelligent to the uneducated masses but chats so much fraff anyone with half a brain will discount him as a raving idiot (no offence as i am not trying to send) or a nincompoop

intellectually you are a lightweight, you remind me of the nuwabians or the black hebrew israelites on 125th street

you are the archetypal "armchair revolutionary" God forbid your type will get off your fat arses log off the internet where you research every ridiculuos conspiracy theory and actually participate in a demonstration, get involved in local politics, attended your town hall meetings, go to your MPS surgery, request government documents under the freedom of information act etc....

using youtube of all things and obscure books and papers written by every crackpot known to man as tools of reference and research doesnt help your case

I didnt watch or read what you posted because i have a low tolerance level for nonsense but i will say this

Obama first and foremost is a politician....politicians dont keep there promises and often fail to deliver , so what is so unique about Obama? where is the conspiracy ?....show me a politician that keeps to his pre-election promises and ill show you a conspiracy

if you knew anything about politics you would know that politics is all about compromise and he has done what everyother politician has a nd always will

personally Obama was the best of the bunch...but thats my opinion and i feel hes doing a well enough job considering..

while your schtick is amusing the problem is while you do have a few valid points 90% of what you write is utter nonsense derived from questionable sources,

not everything is a conspiracy ...you need to get out more and try and enjoy life more before you end up as some screaming lunatic shouting abuse at shoppers on Kingsland high rd

What have I posted specifically which upset you about your saviour?

nothing because i didnt read it.........

Them dunces there

How can you say what I wrote is a conspiracy when you admit you aint read the topic

Move along

bruv ive read your stuff before 90% of what comes out your posts is some crackpot , far left, off the radar nonsense ....i would have to be a dunce to believe a lot of the nonsense you write...

all you do is regurgitate other peoples questionable theories... anyone can cut and paste an article or watch some inane youtube video....this isnt a sign of intelligence or knowledge..

if you had at least ONE ORIGINAL IDEA THAT I HADNT HEARD FROM THE INTERNET or from some crackpot book i might be inclined to take you seriously....

i question as to whether you have any real knowledge of politics, political systems and how they work

this aint the Matrix

When you can counter what I post to be false then you may be able to debate on a level but you cant just dismiss information because it came from the internet and not the mainstream media

the jews killed jfk?

haven't jews always voted like 75% plus democrat since the 1930s

i swear blacks are the only ethnic group that vote more democratic

thats the news that put out innit.

JFK was going to revoke Aid to israel cos they wanted to go ahead with their Nuke program

he was known to have literally said over his dead body would israel have nukes in that region.

he was going to completely reform the Federal reserve.

jews voting democrat goes well with the fact that most of the racists were in the democratic party, before 1960.

all those segregation acts that blacks suffered were in southern DEMOCRAT states.

they voted for JFK not the party.

after JFK was killed... the same racists just went over to the republican party.

• Downvote 2

the jews killed jfk?

JFK was going to revoke Aid to israel cos they wanted to go ahead with their Nuke program

he was known to have literally said over his dead body would israel have nukes in that region.

jews voting democrat goes well with the fact that most of the racists were in the democratic party, before 1960.

all those segregation acts that blacks suffered were in southern DEMOCRAT states.

after JFK was killed... the same racists just went over to the republican party.

erm no

the usa has always done extensive polling and censusing of its electors, with a particular focus on ethnic voting patterns

jewish, irish and black americans consistently vote overwhelmingly democrat up to this day

there were no jews living in the south. jews, irish and italians inhabited urban areas on the east coast - philadelphia, new york, boston and new jersey

although some irish and italian americans are now turning republican, probably due to the pro-military policies

(it wasn't me who negged you by the way)

Thun you remind me of Nas...one of those people that might sound intelligent to the uneducated masses but chats so much fraff anyone with half a brain will discount him as a raving idiot (no offence as i am not trying to send) or a nincompoop

intellectually you are a lightweight, you remind me of the nuwabians or the black hebrew israelites on 125th street

you are the archetypal "armchair revolutionary" God forbid your type will get off your fat arses log off the internet where you research every ridiculuos conspiracy theory and actually participate in a demonstration, get involved in local politics, attended your town hall meetings, go to your MPS surgery, request government documents under the freedom of information act etc....

using youtube of all things and obscure books and papers written by every crackpot known to man as tools of reference and research doesnt help your case

I didnt watch or read what you posted because i have a low tolerance level for nonsense but i will say this

Obama first and foremost is a politician....politicians dont keep there promises and often fail to deliver , so what is so unique about Obama? where is the conspiracy ?....show me a politician that keeps to his pre-election promises and ill show you a conspiracy

if you knew anything about politics you would know that politics is all about compromise and he has done what everyother politician has a nd always will

personally Obama was the best of the bunch...but thats my opinion and i feel hes doing a well enough job considering..

while your schtick is amusing the problem is while you do have a few valid points 90% of what you write is utter nonsense derived from questionable sources,

not everything is a conspiracy ...you need to get out more and try and enjoy life more before you end up as some screaming lunatic shouting abuse at shoppers on Kingsland high rd

Them dunces there

How can you say what I wrote is a conspiracy when you admit you aint read the topic

Move along

bruv ive read your stuff before 90% of what comes out your posts is some crackpot , far left, off the radar nonsense ....i would have to be a dunce to believe a lot of the nonsense you write...

all you do is regurgitate other peoples questionable theories... anyone can cut and paste an article or watch some inane youtube video....this isnt a sign of intelligence or knowledge..

if you had at least ONE ORIGINAL IDEA THAT I HADNT HEARD FROM THE INTERNET or from some crackpot book i might be inclined to take you seriously....

i question as to whether you have any real knowledge of politics, political systems and how they work

this aint the Matrix

When you can counter what I post to be false then you may be able to debate on a level but you cant just dismiss information because it came from the internet and not the mainstream media

anyone who claims to be politically astute will always question a source of information whether from mainstream or from the internet....

if i read a political article in the mirror or guardian i know it will have a left wing bias, if i see something on fox news or read it in the sun i know there is a right wing bias...

difference is mainstream media cannot publish opinion as fact and are subject to numerous laws if they do, thus even though i am wary of information i come across in mainstream media i am even more wary about unchecked unprovable so called facts that are in cyberspace....i can post on the internet that Thun was behind 9/11 and not be challenged, before you know it some idiot is copying and pasting it on some messageboard or in some blog...

what really gets me is the way you people tend to look at things...anyone that disagrees with your point of view is part of the brainwashed masses, anything that contradicts your point of view is disinformation...

Tony Blair and Gordon Brown sat down in a cafe and decided between themselves who would be prime minister and who would be chancellor, now is that a conspiracy? or is it two greedy politicians doing a deal?

• Downvote 1

Them dunces there

Move along

this aint the Matrix

anyone who claims to be politically astute will always question a source of information whether from mainstream or from the internet....

if i read a political article in the mirror or guardian i know it will have a left wing bias, if i see something on fox news or read it in the sun i know there is a right wing bias...

difference is mainstream media cannot publish opinion as fact and are subject to numerous laws if they do, thus even though i am wary of information i come across in mainstream media i am even more wary about unchecked unprovable so called facts that are in cyberspace....i can post on the internet that Thun was behind 9/11 and not be challenged, before you know it some idiot is copying and pasting it on some messageboard or in some blog...

what really gets me is the way you people tend to look at things...anyone that disagrees with your point of view is part of the brainwashed masses, anything that contradicts your point of view is disinformation...

Tony Blair and Gordon Brown sat down in a cafe and decided between themselves who would be prime minister and who would be chancellor, now is that a conspiracy? or is it two greedy politicians doing a deal?

When you see something i post then counter it init

Dont say I aint read it but what you say is false

Just makes you look stupid and not able to debate on a specfic issue

• Downvote 2

Them dunces there

Move along

this aint the Matrix

i am countering your whole methodology , and your approach on politics and economics .......

a man tells me there are reptiles living amongst us ....let him prove it

a man tells me Bush was behind 9/11 ......let him prove it

its false until you can show some credible evidence of any of these theories and you do yourself a disservice by swallowing every crackpot theory ,

a couple of months ago there was some hype on the net about Jim Jones being a member of the illuminati.... Jim f*ck*ng Jones... jesus wept...you gotta laugh , im not saying im brains of Britain but if Jim f*ck*ng Jones can be a member of the illuminati i have to really question if that organisation knows what they are doing

Jim Jones <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the jews killed jfk?

erm no

the usa has always done extensive polling and censusing of its electors, with a particular focus on ethnic voting patterns

jewish, irish and black americans consistently vote overwhelmingly democrat up to this day

there were no jews living in the south. jews, irish and italians inhabited urban areas on the east coast - philadelphia, new york, boston and new jersey

although some irish and italian americans are now turning republican, probably due to the pro-military policies

(it wasn't me who negged you by the way)

abraham lincoln was republican... fighting against the mostly democratic south who wanted to keep slaves.

JEWISH people owned more slaves per %age of the population than any other ethnic group. this includes the large plantaintions and the finance behind the plantation industry. just as they were overhwelmingly involved in the merchandising of slaves from africa.

after the civil war.. even though blacks were "free"..they had little or no rights, north or south it didnt matter.

the so called white racists in the democratic south all had links to the CIA and FBI who in turn were just ears for the mossad. it is claimed that prominent jewish leaders helped set up the Naacp, when infact all they did was set it up so that the CIA and FBI could monitor all their movements.

dont come with your CNN, BBC, American studies at uni bullshit claims about demographics. cos the real facts arent even Hidden.. they are out there for anyone to read. i dont care if majority of jews lived in NY, the fact is that the main people responsible for maintaining the status quo in the black situation in the south were the people who made the laws of the south. go and find out about how many so called "white" southern politicians were infact jewish. then come back and talk some sense.,

• Downvote 2

Them dunces there

Move along

this aint the Matrix

i am countering your whole methodology , and your approach on politics and economics .......

a man tells me there are reptiles living amongst us ....let him prove it

a man tells me Bush was behind 9/11 ......let him prove it

its false until you can show some credible evidence of any of these theories and you do yourself a disservice by swallowing every crackpot theory ,

a couple of months ago there was some hype on the net about Jim Jones being a member of the illuminati.... Jim f*ck*ng Jones... jesus wept...you gotta laugh , im not saying im brains of Britain but if Jim f*ck*ng Jones can be a member of the illuminati i have to really question if that organisation knows what they are doing

Jim Jones <_<

So your telling me you are not able to look at information and come to conclusions

Safe

EDIT: Who is this nemesis stupid f*cking prick anyway? Thought there was a mass stupid f*cking prick clean up. Typical stupid f*cking prick behaviour not debating the topic but getting upset at me for exposing there fraud messiah

• Downvote 1

u heard of WARS and how they start more time?

ive never seen no banker or his son go join the army

the army is a collection of patriotic lower class ignroramuses kept in control by middle class ignoramuses fighting for people who want to be or remain rich.

nothing HARD about that tbh. brokeback hill

can't blame them for that. Why would anyone who lived a life of luxury choose to join the army. tbh it always bugs my mind that so many members of the royal family served the armed forces.

• Upvote 2

Guest Blue State Of Mind

u heard of WARS and how they start more time?

ive never seen no banker or his son go join the army

the army is a collection of patriotic lower class ignroramuses kept in control by middle class ignoramuses fighting for people who want to be or remain rich.

nothing HARD about that tbh. brokeback hill

can't blame them for that. Why would anyone who lived a life of luxury choose to join the army. tbh it always bugs my mind that so many members of the royal family served the armed forces.

If you call ultimate protection and doing f*ck all serving in the army,.

Its all a facade to trick people like you into thinking they're actually like normal people, meaning if they can serve in the army why can' t you.