Had Enough!

MrJibbles

Why must we put up with players like Eboue, Song, Denilson, Diaby, Adebayor and I'm sure you can think of more.Wenger wants to give Eboue a new deal yet we can't afford Arshavin and pay £80k a week to Adebaymoneywhoreor!This is becoming a joke, to be come the best you need to fork out the money to compete and right now we are paying money to bags of sh*t!Sorry but the board fix the f*ck up or sell on!

Arsène Wenger claims his Arsenal side do not need an “instant saviour”.After the weekend fixtures, the Emirates Stadium side are still in fifth place in the Premier League, five points behind Aston Villa. Arsenal maybe unbeaten in 10 games but they were criticised in some quarters of the media for Saturday’s goalless draw with West Ham.The Club is still strongly linked with deal for Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Andrei Arshavin. But the clock is ticking loudly. The transfer window closes at 5pm (UK time) on Monday.But, even if Wenger does sign someone, he is not convinced there would be an immediate impact.“We don’t need an instant saviour,” he said. “I don’t believe in them.“There’s always a danger because people always want a wonder man. But I believe we have to keep going, and accept that the expectation level on him would be very high if he joins us.“But if he doesn’t join us I am not more pessimistic.“We have as well not to go overboard with the crisis we face. Let’s judge our team at the end of the season.”
I'll judge it now, theres players in this team who aren't good enough and should never be allowed to wear an Arsenal shirt.Pants, sh*t etc

Guest LucaPiano

if you think we are title challenging team after 4 years then you're wrongtimes change, we had a good spell in late 90s early 2000s and it cant last for everWe are punching above our wieght atm, god help you fans when we really hit a slump

At times there's only so much fans can take.I saw us through the awful final years of the Graham era, or when we had players like Selley, McGoldrick, Jensen and Kiwomya playing. I stick by Arsenal no matter what but to see this is not just pissing me off, but it's pissing you off, it's pissing EVERYONE off, and it is clear by the frustration ringing around The Grove!Dare we say the board lack ambition.We've failed to buy a demanding centre-half in the mould of Vidic or a Skertel and yet again another window in failing to bring in a holding man!We have 2 class acts who are Fabregas and van Persie, the rest are either good, average or way below par. As a club they've failed to build on what they've won.I back the club and many of you have seen that but there comes a time when you have to slaughter them, and that is pretty much right now! I go when ever I can but to be quite honest if the club aren't going to pay on players and improve us then why should I pay to watch dross?

listen there is no point buying sheg players if there wages are gonna rise so high anywayreality is he shudda sold at least 2 players an brought in superior replacements. cos even when we didnt have injuries we were struggling to open up defencesgames vs sunderland and stoke instantly come to mind

Not just the Arshavin deal, alot of my frustration has been building up for quite sometime. Also the fact we haven't won a trophy since Vieira's penalty in the FA Cup. Even reading Hill-Wood's quotes from last week about the Champions League and missing out wouldn't be a bad thing is crazy! Lack of ambition really.

This all started with the breaking up of the invincibles. How are u gonna destory one of the best teams in prem history (if not the best). That team should of been built upon. Pires could of been what Giggs is to Man Utd, Vieira could of been Scholes. And not stumping up wages is ridiculous, we're gonna earn an extra £3m 2moro night cos of our failure to beat cardiff 1st time around.

Arshavin deal is not OFFhave faith stat!
Oh I know but faith in this board now days? Hmmm.
Arshavin or not theres alot wrong with this club atmfrom the lack or ambition from the board to drop in overall quality of the teamGuys like adebayor holding us to ransom so he gets a better deal when in fact hes a piece of sh*t, one of worst strikers to play for us, who remembers when he compared himself to Henry. Clown1st teamers leaving, Hleb, Flamini etc. Not replacing big playersour transfer policyour wage structure (which is just about 2nd only to united which confuses me when u compare and look at the quality of both squads)i could go on.Dont give a toss where we finish this season, we got bigger problems to address before we become a force again

LOL @ Arshavin waiting around in North London. f*ck*ng BUY HIM. Seeing him on skysports, looks like man has jut got stood up by his date. Why cant/ won't we complete transfers. Why always the longting. Nasri, Arshavin.I feel to get dressed and go and take man to the stadium, hold up the place and go on Terriorist style, proclaiming my demands.

Wenger said hes "sick of all this transfer talk"f*ck*ng clownIm tired of watching these average ballers who think they are better than they actually are/lol at Arshavin flying back home cos we are so tight
c/ssome player just need to leavewen i see arsenal with a midfeild of eboue song denilson n diaby sh*t just makes me depressed and thats not even including the fact we got almunia in goal and adebayor up frontwenger is such a stubborn fooldunno how he can honestly look at certian man in traning and say we dont need anybody new

This all started with the breaking up of the invincibles. How are u gonna destory one of the best teams in prem history (if not the best). That team should of been built upon. Pires could of been what Giggs is to Man Utd, Vieira could of been Scholes. And not stumping up wages is ridiculous, we're gonna earn an extra £3m 2moro night cos of our failure to beat cardiff 1st time around.
Been saying that from time, reason why we never retained the prem, you should build on success IMO

im not gonna vent any frustration until the end of deadline.. im having faith that surely our club cant be so pathetic.
plus OP allow putting ade's name with the likes of eboue, song and co... he's severely out of form... plus the midfied creativity is non existent to the forwards.

Denilson, Diaby and Song will be good enough in a few years time.Eboue is a very good right back and getting better as a midfielder. Was our best player in the first 20 mins against West Ham.Adenotbotheredanymor is a different story, form is shocking and very lazy at the moment. Probably tired, did you know last season he was playing with 3 different injuries towards the end?

Denilson, Diaby and Song will be good enough in a few years time.Eboue is a very good right back and getting better as a midfielder. Was our best player in the first 20 mins against West Ham.Adenotbotheredanymor is a different story, form is shocking and very lazy at the moment. Probably tired, did you know last season he was playing with 3 different injuries towards the end?
Who cares bout few years time, now is what mattersEboue is not a 'very good' anything