(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

random question (posted in the 360 thread aswell)if capcom were to add more characters to the game (to download) what characters from past street fighters that were left out of 4 would u man most want put in ?
skullomania!

random question (posted in the 360 thread aswell)if capcom were to add more characters to the game (to download) what characters from past street fighters that were left out of 4 would u man most want put in ?
skullomania!
Naff off lol. The whole ex cast were dead apart from Kairi(sp) Allen and Garuda. I would like to see Makoto and Yun. Makoto would fit in well with the focus attacks and all that. They should only add Yun if his ultra is genei jin. I read they were adding the likes of Dee jay and T. Hawk. I think they should just add alternative ultras/supers like sf3 instead of nuff swag characters. And make Ken better. Hes sh*t in this.

skullomania!
Naff off lol. The whole ex cast were dead apart from Kairi(sp) Allen and Garuda. I would like to see Makoto and Yun. Makoto would fit in well with the focus attacks and all that. They should only add Yun if his ultra is genei jin. I read they were adding the likes of Dee jay and T. Hawk. I think they should just add alternative ultras/supers like sf3 instead of nuff swag characters. And make Ken better. Hes sh*t in this.
where did you hear all this stuff?lol yeah i dont wanna see no ex heads in it and they should give you different suppers to choose from like in sf3.i wouldnt mind seeing hugo would be sick to see him go up against zangief could you imaging lolwhat do you propose they do to ken to beef him up 2 a ryu standard?sagat zangief and akuma need toning down also cunts