(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

Guest Flat Ericó

lol always have something to say init capooguy..

my psn is taking the piss it wont sign me inor it does but it logs me out after a few minsi want games oguy
when will you be on

nah man online is still ok. But I think I have reached my plataeu, now starting to experience more lossses than wins... As capo stated. I also need a break from this game and them come back even harder than before... my thumb is dead and im even starting to dream SF4... lolBut will never turn down a battle wid Ericsson.Played this american geeza last nite, His GEN is unreal... Had to add him as a new ps3 friend. we played 10 matches Vega vs Gen. and a couple akumas vs gen.Capo this guy will seriously wipe out ur ryu, rufus and sagat.Considers training up with GEN... untapped potential.... the custom combos are too much.
What are these words? These preposterous words. I don't even consider myself good at this yet but ill still beat him. Whats his psn?
Just finished playing him. 1st game i perfected him the 1st round and done a dirty comeback the 2nd.He then beat my Akuma, was a close game though.Then i beat him with Sagat.He is good but i dont think he is better than me. I find it worrying that you did based on how he played you. Must have done your Vega quickly :D Perfect games Eric :D

nah man online is still ok. But I think I have reached my plataeu, now starting to experience more lossses than wins... As capo stated. I also need a break from this game and them come back even harder than before... my thumb is dead and im even starting to dream SF4... lolBut will never turn down a battle wid Ericsson.Played this american geeza last nite, His GEN is unreal... Had to add him as a new ps3 friend. we played 10 matches Vega vs Gen. and a couple akumas vs gen.Capo this guy will seriously wipe out ur ryu, rufus and sagat.Considers training up with GEN... untapped potential.... the custom combos are too much.
What are these words? These preposterous words. I don't even consider myself good at this yet but ill still beat him. Whats his psn?
Just finished playing him. 1st game i perfected him the 1st round and done a dirty comeback the 2nd.He then beat my Akuma, was a close game though.Then i beat him with Sagat.He is good but i dont think he is better than me. I find it worrying that you did based on how he played you. Must have done your Vega quickly :D Perfect games Eric :D
lol @ ppl jus throwing mans at u to play thinkin ull get brushed.but still my bredrin will prob wipe the floor with u, 5500bp. scared? seen.

Lol I initially had trouble figuring how defend against GEN, i dont know his moves at all. But like you know I can destroy him. Just got used to playing against him now I jus par him...

Whats your friends id kushty? the 5500bp guy.Lol @ battle points. Reminds me of DBZ. '5500........it..... can't... be'. Then the power level reader thing breaks. Erics cue to disconnect.
lol its trueand just like in dragonballz certain guys are suppressing their sh*t so dn't be fooled

Whats your friends id kushty? the 5500bp guy.Lol @ battle points. Reminds me of DBZ. '5500........it..... can't... be'. Then the power level reader thing breaks. Erics cue to disconnect.
lol its trueand just like in dragonballz certain guys are suppressing their sh*t so dn't be fooled
:D I understand. Having said that, i can't say i played well against anyone here. I miss too many opportunities especially with Sagat.

:D I understand. Having said that, i can't say i played well against anyone here. I miss too many opportunities especially with Sagat.
come first to 5 bitch

f*ck off with that talk

f*ck off with that talk
It's true. Most of your losses were due to your own errors. el kap - lol i just cut my index finger so i cant play at the moment.

f*ck off with that talk
It's true. Most of your losses were due to your own errors. el kap - lol i just cut my index finger so i cant play at the moment.
i understandi sumtimes have nightmares about facing myself.... i'm so terrifying

f*ck off with that talk
nah you're pissing me offlol @ cut finger...some bitch

f*ck off with that talk
Some bitter guy. You on tonight?Lol at thinking i actually did cut my finger. Just didnt want trouble with el kap.Eric you have no right to be laughing in this thread tbh. Cut or no cut. You are still swag. Swear everyone beats you yet you spend the most time playing this game :D

f*ck off with that talk
Some bitter guy. You on tonight?Lol at thinking i actually did cut my finger. Just didnt want trouble with el kap.Eric you have no right to be laughing in this thread tbh. Cut or no cut. You are still swag. Swear everyone beats you yet you spend the most time playing this game :D
caught me off guard an left my screen covered in waterlol @ me being bitter, just don't like people getting too ahead of themselvesedit: yes i may be on tonight