Guess Truth Hurts Ey Adebymoneywhore

MrJibbles

adebayorcar.jpgEMMANUEL ADEBAYOR has had an amazing F-word bust-up with an Arsenal fan at an airport.The Gunners striker had to be calmed down by security after a verbal attack by a Brit in Lagos.Adebayor was returning from Nigeria last week when the man started hurling abuse at him.Witnesses said the fan, in his 30s and claiming to be a London paramedic, accused the star of not pulling his weight.Rilwan Adedapo, who saw the incident, told SunSport: “The guy started getting personal about how he should try harder.“Ade tried to laugh it off. But the man started hurling abuse at him and used the F-word.“He screamed ‘You get paid £80,000 a week to put the ball in the back of the net and you’re still f***ing rubbish. I pay good money for a season ticket to pay your wages.’“Emmanuel completely lost it and had a right go back. He said ‘I get £110,000 a week if you must know’. It just made the guy even more angry.“If it wasn’t for security dragging him away, it could have got a lot worse.” http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...mp;ATTR=Footbal

As if that happened. lol@ that whole story. As if Ade is articulate enough to say "I get £110,000 a week if you must know". You have heard him in interviews right??Another media story trying to unsettle us and rile up our waste fans who believe this kind of sh*t.As i said before Ade is a very good player, but cos he is not a genius in the mould of henry he is only gonna play well when arsenal do, which ain't happened for a while.