informer

prdx

TOPIC TITLE SHOULD READ.. DUMB GAMES.. my bad forgot to edit it b4 i postedoh my days. me an my ex finished a couple weeks ago and it turned proper sour as of late (ur a d*ckhead, delete my number etc). i aint watchin nothin cos tbh if i was to sweet talk her i could get it back, which i was thinking to do in a few weeks when it sinks in that im really gone. enda day she was a good f*ck, no point in dashin her away completely. 2 days ago i create a tagged page out of bordem..i was just bored an decided to log into my ex's myspace an some geeza who's meant to be her "friend" (some outta ends guy) has sent her the link to my tagged. now im thinkin to myself, how the f*ck does this geeza kno me, how has this geeza found my page and what the f*ck is he sending her the link for..now all of a sudden ive got some pretty, but waste gyal tryin to beg friend, droppin number in the first msg on der, so it is a bait setup..shame on him for goin out of his way to locate man and shame on her for tryin to play games..i dont get why people do things like this.. if its over, u move on.. i dont like to play games, but i refuse to get played THE END!do/ have any of u lot done anything like this. be honest. if yes, what was the point and did u achieve what u wanted to?

lol i was think that.....thing is shes on u aswell.....ok i did somting simalir to that......i signed up to this mobile chat thing as a guy and was sendin messages to my girl at that time....anyway she actually arranged to meet the guyshe didnt know, i kept droppin hints like askin her wats shes doin on the dayshe neva said a thing, sed she wasnt doin owt so i said lets go to a hotelanyway she came with me i used her that night proper proper hardcore sex,,,,killed her pussyoff for a couple days i know thatand txt her with the guy account, cussin her for not meetin "him"and then shes apoligisin to him and i got so upset i rang her and sed who u txtin she said no-one i come out with it she goes i knew it was u i didnt believe her, she got away with it....i dunno why i did thatjelousy reasons, there was more games in the relationship but that was one of em

i wont lie and say im completely over it.. the whole thing was a shock to the system stil, but certain lines have been drawn an it comes down to a pride ting now.the truth is, ive been this "in love" before and i kno for the most part how to get over it. i have already slept with 2 different women an i didnt feel guilty (wereas when we first split, the though of been with someone else made me feel ill)i wont say i hold massive feelings for her, but there are a few feelings there and its most likely like that on both sides. like i said tho, its come down to a pride ting and i kno she is too hard headed to make the first move, so the relationship side of tings is dead. in a few weeks when things aint still so raw, i'd feel no way to drop her a call or txt first, cos i will kno my intentions and my feelings will be completely gone..by trying to "set me up" shes obviously trying to hurt me but in the process she'd be hurting herself aswel, if i did bite the bait correctly an i was goin ahead with certain talks, if she stil has feelings that'd be hurting her just as much if not more cos it would be clear im moving on.. mali, u sed u tried the same ting, but if ur girl had gone to link that "guy" wouldnt that have hurt u even more than simply breaking up?i was just a lil shocked at what i saw in the inbox thats all and the way this has come about.. thing is i probly would have took the bait aswel cos i had no idea she even knew i had a tagged, like i said it's 2 days old :lol:unlucky for her tho, Paradox cant be fooled so easily lol

oh and paradox you saying its nothing and you can always get it back really meansyou will ALWAYS be hers married engaged got a partner etc you two will find a way to f*ck each other regardless of ya statusdont believe me?stay tuned
nah i believe u uno blood.. like i said in a few weeks when all the feelings an that have gone then i will infact be calling her to "clear the air" and to just be "friends"..u probly wont even believe me blood but one of the women ive been beatin to get over this girl is my ex (the same one i promoted from link time ago and u confused with my most recent girl) lol.. no feelings involved tho and shes got her new man enit, but hey what can i say sh*t happens and i am paradox, bare contradictions lol