FROCH VS. TAYLOR

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a poor performance by Froch. Lucky that Taylor has stamina problems. Needs to improve that defence quick time cos he was getting tagged all night. McCracken had a great night in the corner. Inspiring words, accurate reading of the fight and stamped his authority. He won that fight for Froch.

Froch's boxing record off this one fight alone >>>>> Calzaghe back catalogMan went as the champion and fought a live fighter in his own country then knocked him out. When did JC even come close to doing this?
lol, 4real. The knockout papered over a lot of cracks though. He got throughly outboxed by technically superior fighter; luckily for Froch, there aren't many fighters out there bar Kessler and B-Hop who can out-box him over 12 rounds. I felt sorry for Taylor though, he deserves a rematch and I hope he gets one

Froch's boxing record off this one fight alone >>>>> Calzaghe back catalogMan went as the champion and fought a live fighter in his own country then knocked him out. When did JC even come close to doing this?
lol, 4real. The knockout papered over a lot of cracks though. He got throughly outboxed by technically superior fighter; luckily for Froch, there aren't many fighters out there bar Kessler and B-Hop who can out-box him over 12 rounds. I felt sorry for Taylor though, he deserves a rematch and I hope he gets one
c/s He was way behind on my cards. The only person to salvage a victory like that was Shane Mosley. Dont really see them things happening in Championship boxing but thats twice in the space of a year. Gotta love boxing.
I have to agree with the dreaded one.
:D