Would u wifey a girl who couldnt have kids?

prdx

Nice girls not bein able to have kids isnt THAT rare u no.And if I really loved somebody, we'd adopt.
real talk i will accept what she can bring 2 da table , i can control my sexual energy. i got question 2 say why do guys be cheatin in relationship dont make f*ck*ng sense , just be single 2 f*ck wid different chicks. because karma is real if you cheat around ,eventually you will get cheated on .alot guys are not even being true 2 da game. its shame :D

if a bitch cant get pregnant then u could fuk it no durex as much as u like. who woudnt?
One day when you become a man you'll understand.
stop following me u prat. u got any siblins? want to fuk a chinky chik.
Don't flatter yourself. You say alot of stupid sh*t, it's logical that I'm going to correct you alot. And Lol @ thinking you can f*ck any girl who isn't white and grown up in the bits.

if a bitch cant get pregnant then u could fuk it no durex as much as u like. who woudnt?
Don't flatter yourself. You say alot of stupid sh*t, it's logical that I'm going to correct you alot. And Lol @ thinking you can f*ck any girl who isn't white and grown up in the bits.
well squire i am rather perplexed as to why one would feel the urge to follow myself around an internet forum to correct one grammers. may i suggest that u get or purchase some legal age vagina to calm you because you would appear frustrated. I attract numerous requests from the opposite sex. safe pussyhole.

well squire i am rather perplexed as to why one would feel the urge to follow myself around an internet forum to correct one grammers. may i suggest that u get or purchase some legal age vagina to calm you because you would appear frustrated. I attract numerous requests from the opposite sex. safe pussyhole.
:D:D That was actually rather amusing. Good show old chap.