WrestleMania Appreciation Thread

Mr. Gayle

Gunna give it a go this year, mainly cos of Stone Cold.Its sad though, from how WM used to be to what it is now.Whats your fave memories ?Bret Hart - Shawn MichaelsIron Man Match, SICK, of course they bumped Bret HertShawn Michaels entrance > ______________Of course you cant talk about WM with talking about WM 3My 1st WM, taped it from Sky Movies, them days dereHulk Hogan vs. Andre the GiantHulks Music > ___________________Hulks Stats > ___________________One of my fave WM, where Stone Cold sells his soulStayed up for this, no qualmsThe rivalry > ___________The build up weeks before this match > ____________The Rock when he had his arm tattoo > __________Rocks old music > this oneWrestlemania 19 marked the last good WWE eventThe Rock vs Hollywood Hulk HoganAnother sick matchShawn Michaels vs Steve Austin, Mike Tyson as EnforcerHulk Hogan & Mr T

remember running home to watch wm12 from schoolsky were showing it at 3 for some reason, luckily there was only 1 good match

Bloody hell talk about getting me thinking.Macho Man winning the title against Million Dollar ManUltimate Warrior beating HoganShawn Michaels vs Vince with the elbow drop off the ladder.Austin joining Vince, I flipped out that morning "Stone Cold has sold his soul to Satin himself to win the WWF title"Shawn vs Kurt AngleShawn vs BretShawn vs Ric Flair - Great way to endShawn vs JerichoKurt vs BrockBret vs Stone Cold3-Way Tag Team Ladder MatchUndertaker vs Ric FlairEddie vs ReyEdge vs Mick FoleyRock vs Hogan - Crowd reaction was huge!Shawn vs RazorDumpster match NWO vs Cactus and Terry FunkWM 19 if not the best ever closely by 17, 21-24. The theme by Limp Bizkit fit the show.Hogan slamming Andre even though he'd done it a few years priorHmmm *thinks*Wrestlemania >