Sign in to follow this  
Numero001

Roy Jones vs Omar Sheika [vid full fight]

Jus finished watching it. Vintage RJJ. I almost shed a tear. Yeah, the ref stopped it early, yea Sheika's a blown up, rebore Gatti but it was still nice to see Roy fighting with all the swag he had in his prime. In a perfect world he would use this as the perfect oppourtunity to bid farewell to his fans; Solid entertaining performance against a half-decent fighter in front of a rawkus hometown crowd, I think that's how most fighters dream of bowing out. But I know this fight will just encourage him to continue fighting and eventually tarnish his legacy even more by taking another L vs a younger, fitter, hungrier fighter.

Jus finished watching it. Vintage RJJ. I almost shed a tear. Yeah, the ref stopped it early, yea Sheika's a blown up, rebore Gatti but it was still nice to see Roy fighting with all the swag he had in his prime. In a perfect world he would use this as the perfect oppourtunity to bid farewell to his fans; Solid entertaining performance against a half-decent fighter in front of a rawkus hometown crowd, I think that's how most fighters dream of bowing out. But I know this fight will just encourage him to continue fighting and eventually tarnish his legacy even more by taking another L vs a younger, fitter, hungrier fighter.
c/s spot the f*ck on

Cheeez RJJ wound the clocks back in that match, was sick to see that kinda performanceSheika wasn't all that but props to the guy he fought the good fight and obviously looked like he could have gone on Crowd was great aswell

c/s spot the f*ck on