Fill You Up Food

PopT

nothing really fills me up anymorethese days i just eat until i feel im about to throw up, n sometimes i still carry on coz i dnt feel fullwent for 3 rounds on chinese over the weekend n i still wnted more, egg friend rice n sweet n sour pork never tasted so goodi think i broke something inside men i dnt kno where the f*ck all this food is goin coz i still have the appearance of a giant black praying mantiswould like some suggestions of stuff that could fill me up still coz im about to lose it
sounds to me like you have WORMSdo u have an itchy batty by any chance? no need to answer in here, jus be honest with yourself

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing really fills me up anymorethese days i just eat until i feel im about to throw up, n sometimes i still carry on coz i dnt feel fullwent for 3 rounds on chinese over the weekend n i still wnted more, egg friend rice n sweet n sour pork never tasted so goodi think i broke something inside men i dnt kno where the f*ck all this food is goin coz i still have the appearance of a giant black praying mantiswould like some suggestions of stuff that could fill me up still coz im about to lose it
sounds to me like you have WORMSdo u have an itchy batty by any chance? no need to answer in here, jus be honest with yourself
thiseat lot of carrots and drink bare water

lolpersonally, anything creamy/buttery fills me up, ie. mashed potato, certain soups, etc.

:lol: when I read that I thought to myself this guy's got worms