ViP2 FIFA 09 World Cup (360)

Guest Wavelength

Duplicate Teams  

1. 1. Do you want duplicate teams to be allowed?

• Yes, duplicates are cool.
    • Nah, forget duplicates, we want realism.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh ALLLLLOW ITJsut got a system error e74 which is something to do with the av cable apparently. FFS.Need to get a new cable, cos my 32 at uni aint hd, so looks like i cant play any fifa till saturday night, when i can put my console on the hd tv. SMH.Brewing, i aint even got uni tommorow so im just gonna be chillin here doing f*ck all cant even plauy xbxo ffs.

wtf!!What happens now?Edit:Laid back mate this is us(6) In the event of the connection being lost during a game, the game must be restarted and own goals must be scored to make the score as it was. Then one player must keep the ball until the time on the clock reaches where it was when the connection was lost and then play on.Torres x 2 so far 37 mins in

I'm jumping on nowHad an emotional moment just nowInstalled some system update then when my xbox tried to restart I thought I had the ring of death but it was 4 lights instead of 3 so I took the plug and the av cable out for a few seconds and now everything is blessWas blatantly shook when I saw flashing red light in the corner of my eye