So Solid are coming back?!

Numero001

never said Swiss wasnt gd rapper/did he talk about his book on westwood
said its comin outnd he said when he goes unis they haave all showed him love nd wrote messages in a lil book for him sayin how important his speach was lol

never said Swiss wasnt gd rapper/did he talk about his book on westwood
said its comin outnd he said when he goes unis they haave all showed him love nd wrote messages in a lil book for him sayin how important his speach was lol
loool not my uni boy...my man got ran off the stage and argued with outside

• 3 weeks later...

Even though its a bit sh*t, behind the scenes of the new So Solid video. Remember who told you about them reuniting first!Fast forward to about 3mins for King MegaIf I recall correctly track features Mega, Romeo and Lisa Maffia. Havent heard it yet so dont know if its garage, road rap, good or bad. Will do some investigating and sh*t then try report back

Real TalkNot 1 person on here caresNobody seriously nobody could give a monkeys
Well obviously this isnt for you then. I mean how does a topic get 7 pages *edit* 8 pages and nearly 3k views with so many different posters in the topic if no one cares? Maybe some who posted dont but as I said, you dont like, dont watch. Simplez
pmsl at u sayin u said them reuniting first. swear i said thati dont want u to go digging threw posts etc jus sayin innit
I dont need to go digging through posts; this topic is here. Youre the one trying to prove contrary so it is you who has to prove, alie?

Real TalkNot 1 person on here caresNobody seriously nobody could give a monkeys
Well obviously this isnt for you then. I mean how does a topic get 7 pages *edit* 8 pages and nearly 3k views if no one cares? But as I said, you dont like, dont watch. Simplez
meerkat.jpgPMSL @ thinking thats what im talking about all editing posts and looking at view counts and sh*t :lol::lol: