is force da anser ?

Guest samsung

Yeah, the f*ck is up with chicks and being on facebook or phone talking to some next nigga whos probably organizing a linkage for himself when they know you came to visit them.Hmmm guess bitch is killing 2 birds with 1 stone
its nuts cos you dont know who they on facebook too so i guess a girl on her phone rinsing facebook at certain times is a lot.back in day if it was just a text you could tell cos you hear the text prompt. but on facebook on the phone? nahwomens tricks have improved.
ther tricks havent improved they just have more technology to maximize random c*ck multitasking at all times so they are in a haze of oncall sperm donors even in traffic or at the dinner table which makes them believe they are an true rnb survivor and deserve an award for there troubles,they think they are on some 24 style schedule,screennames like 'i am jackie bauer in this- picked up my kid from school,linked 3 man on the way lmao'ladies i will not be the billy crystal presenting you with this supposed award

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imagine actually using ''the force'' when she isn't giving it up. darth-vader-costume.jpggirl-gal-air_guitar.jpg
LOL
LOLAnd I have done certain things that Marlo dropped (although that d*ck in the face I haven't done LMFAO come like pulling out a gun and telling a bank cashier to empty the register). My logic was I wouldn't be able to end up in such situations without her wanting it to some degree. If a chick allows me to come to her yard, I'm assuming it's because she wants to do something. Allow comign to my yard, lying on my bed poking me and then when I'm unbuckling the belt or getting a condom you want to have a sudden attack of the conscious. That's why certain man get made out to look like a rapist despite some girls being more worried about how they might be perceived after rather than why the f*ck they allowed themselves to end up in that very situation if they had no intentions of getting slammed.

Next time you niggaz go link a bitch you hit once a while and she acts a fool. If she invites you to her yard, go there, dont hug or nothing, just give her the nigga nod, walk straight into the kitchen prep some food and go turn the TV on and eat, finish eating and be like, it was good to see you man, i got to go run some errands now, same again next time yeah? while you give her them beasty f*ck eyes.9 times out of 10 You will f*ck
Nigga nod u kno LOOOOOL

Next time you niggaz go link a bitch you hit once a while and she acts a fool. If she invites you to her yard, go there, dont hug or nothing, just give her the nigga nod, walk straight into the kitchen prep some food and go turn the TV on and eat, finish eating and be like, it was good to see you man, i got to go run some errands now, same again next time yeah? while you give her them beasty f*ck eyes.9 times out of 10 You will f*ck
the most shocking thing about this postis that if you use it as a blueprint for a link that has previously acted up9/10 times you will actually f*ck

the most shocking thing about this postis that if you use it as a blueprint for a link that has previously acted up9/10 times you will actually f*ck
the other time u will just draw brain

Guest M12 Part 2
the other time u will just draw brain
:D i like those odds

pfft soon handjobs at most plyrsbitches dont want throat cancer
see the bigger picture for a seconda)its not new news that gaggers die of throat cancer(sorry i didnt menton it more ladies)b)AIDS hasnt stopped any of them from doing a sad clown face wen u draw for protectionc)only way they will hear this report is if its in a rnb song or an episode of desp housewivesthey actually WANT to die jackif anything this will increase the chances of heads imo

I hate that teasing sh*t especially if it's a link or some hoe you scooped up. At what point in a feeble minded females head does she formulate the physical equation of resisting or stopping a moment of sexual body fluid exchanging activities and not expect some sort of repercussions? Do these females not know that HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE LAW and COMMON SENSE say that when in the act, see it through. And bitches wonder why weaker willed men rape them.Girls, if you go back to a mans house or take him to yours after a date or perhaps the home visit is the date, do you think Juice, Chicken and DVD are all this guy is there for, two isolated individuals of the opposite sex who are attracted to each other under the same roof in the same room with the aid of cushion in the form of sofa or bed, you really think teasing is a good idea at that point, that far into the warfare.Link, Hoe. You have no say in sexual matters if you have produced the opportunity of sexual pleasure in an ideal settingGirl I really like, wife. You have a say in sexual matters but make sure you come through next time full force.Yo Marlo, you evevr have that sh*t happen to you when your at a chicks crib and your watching a film, lights dimmed and you can sense the tension that you both want some form of intimacy and when you make the move she acts like she seen Adolf? or Maybe its just me

I hate that teasing sh*t especially if it's a link or some hoe you scooped up. At what point in a feeble minded females head does she formulate the physical equation of resisting or stopping a moment of sexual body fluid exchanging activities and not expect some sort of repercussions? Do these females not know that HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE LAW and COMMON SENSE say that when in the act, see it through. And bitches wonder why weaker willed men rape them.Girls, if you go back to a mans house or take him to yours after a date or perhaps the home visit is the date, do you think Juice, Chicken and DVD are all this guy is there for, two isolated individuals of the opposite sex who are attracted to each other under the same roof in the same room with the aid of cushion in the form of sofa or bed, you really think teasing is a good idea at that point, that far into the warfare.Link, Hoe. You have no say in sexual matters if you have produced the opportunity of sexual pleasure in an ideal settingGirl I really like, wife. You have a say in sexual matters but make sure you come through next time full force.Yo Marlo, you evevr have that sh*t happen to you when your at a chicks crib and your watching a film, lights dimmed and you can sense the tension that you both want some form of intimacy and when you make the move she acts like she seen Adolf? or Maybe its just me
yesand karma is a bitch cos ive linked girls AFTER ive already had sex and been a p*ssy tease reason being i can afford to turn it down as i done got somerejecting women can be VERY theraputic believe me.this is why if your in the linkin game you should have at least 4 go to chicks so when you move to other tings you can turn sh*t around.

See them times before you go to her house when she says theres not gonna be no 'funny business' though.. obviously we hear that but just dont take any notice and expect it anyway. Thing is... 7/10 shes still on it with no questions like she never even said it in the first place. WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

See them times before you go to her house when she says theres not gonna be no 'funny business' though.. obviously we hear that but just dont take any notice and expect it anyway. Thing is... 7/10 shes still on it with no questions like she never even said it in the first place. WHY DO THEY DO THIS?
usually justification or some form of resistance for themselves to make themselves feel better about the fact they gonna f*ck you on the first night.

From what Ive found alot of chicks go on 1st dates when there on their period to protect themselves cos they know under any other circumstances they are whores.
tbhand women should avoid inviting man to their house or going his house on the first date if you DONT wanna f*ck.i dont know about FORCE but ive used bare tactics which some would consider forceful to convince a chick and i aint shook to admit cos i know i aint alone but no one else aint went there in this thread yet. :D kissin neck when the girl try push you away :D fingering the chick when she aint having it (at first) :D lipsing and kissing chick softly when she is putting up a resistance :D being on top of the girl when ya got clothes on and making the movement suggesting ya horny AND slyly undoing belts etc whild doing sowhen a girl says she aint on it them actions come like a 5th ammendment and more time they will work but after all of these avenues have been exhausted ill do one LAST move PUT MY d*ck IN HER FACE (i mean it)after that if she aint gonna have it she never will and either if she will have it later its not worth the effort cos its bait she wants it but wont say so some women (a lot of women) like to be overwhelmed.someone will come and call me a rapist :D someone will pm me and spud me :D many will use this in a war against face off :D but MANY MAN use this method for EVERY sexual encounter they get and THAT is a tragedy. :D
It works, obviously there are some strong girls out there that need to be broken down...but once they see the d*ck all moral thinking flies out the window. Makes me think was it due to me they let off or were they just c*ck hungry in the first place but tryna front :D

From what Ive found alot of chicks go on 1st dates when there on their period to protect themselves cos they know under any other circumstances they are whores.
LOL!!! :D When you tease a man to the extent he is on top of you or your on top of him and then u wanna act like u dont want no d*ck no more for what ever reason! Why let it get that far in the first place? Come with sense like!Let ppl know the score from the begining! As for men who generally try force them self on girls in the first place - These kinda dudes only try it with a certain type of girl a girl he knows/thinks he can get away with it with and she just needs a few pushes in the right direction and WHAM BAAAAAM BABY shes OOOOOOON IT!As i just read Just Jim clearly uses this tactic! Eaach to there own! Some women just like to be pushed into sex and seem like they putting up a fight rather than just going straight for the kill so to speak! But u do get them hoochies who will f*ck on there periods regardless Nastyyyyyyyyness