Ashman is making a come back in '09................

Benjamin Disraeli

Me & my girlfriend Ceazy like it nice & easy,I love my ceazy cause she's nice & easy yes indeedy,Skizzy for shizzy come with the right mentality,To kill any white or who's got mixed in their family,Her sister's lady soverign, that's not why I'm hollering,You know I'll be bigger than that midget and that's not bollox man,From hip hop to grime you know I can rhyme,You might think that I'm shite but YO I'M WHITE!
i see bars run in the family :huh:
LOL

Me & my girlfriend Ceazy like it nice & easy,I love my ceazy cause she's nice & easy yes indeedy,Skizzy for shizzy come with the right mentality,To kill any white or who's got mixed in their family,Her sister's lady soverign, that's not why I'm hollering,You know I'll be bigger than that midget and that's not bollox man,From hip hop to grime you know I can rhyme,You might think that I'm shite but YO I'M WHITE!
i see bars run in the family :huh:
LOL

-Explained, ignore post-

tbh fami dont even know why your still spittingi mean how much do you think you have grossed over the years out of music?do you even have any fans?
How much have you grossed? How many fans do you have son?Last I heard, you tried to emcee and 20 brehs come on the stage and banged you over.Isn't that telling you something?
tbh though he does have fanspeople still bang out GG and SLK setsthe same cant obviously be said about uso boy....

tbh fami dont even know why your still spittingi mean how much do you think you have grossed over the years out of music?do you even have any fans?
How much have you grossed? How many fans do you have son?Last I heard, you tried to emcee and 20 brehs come on the stage and banged you over.Isn't that telling you something?
tbh though he does have fanspeople still bang out GG and SLK setsthe same cant obviously be said about uso boy....
lol at being a muscian but you can't play any instruments, produce any beats or do anything other than spit 16 bars on someone elses sh*t giving you a few fans lolI write music for MEIf people follow, they follow. If not, who gives a sh*t.p.s. how does his balls taste?

Guest LucaPiano

think we are all literallyfed up with this Ashman now, some heads going to actually lose it soon from what ive heard literally lose it

lol at being a muscian but you can't play any instruments, produce any beats or do anything other than spit 16 bars on someone elses sh*t giving you a few fans lolI write music for MEIf people follow, they follow. If not, who gives a sh*t.p.s. how does his balls taste?
:/I dont do them ting there but ask Ceazy initsome talentless homof*ckin hell