Initiating... The Sex

imhim

Guest Wu-Tang
i waited exactly 3 months for current partner! (longets time ever)she was worth waiting forshes a good girl, im only the 2nd person she has slept with and shes 21.
236thwtgewq23w4eawqa423ytqe3a4gt3q46ty3wq4t
==-=-=';' spk gfy sdrdyhbjg

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol^In answer to the thread, its a fair enough questionSometimes for the first time with that particular girl, it can be difficult to just do it.Your jamming on the bed watching some moist film, its bait you both want to f*ck, but she aint gonna say nothin first cuz you need to be mannin up/takin control/she is tryna use the p*ssy power etc etcTbh sayin 'the sex' is just an amusin way to say it, I doubt the guy is a virginNoone can be a virgin these days

Lol^In answer to the thread, its a fair enough questionSometimes for the first time with that particular girl, it can be difficult to just do it.Your jamming on the bed watching some moist film, its bait you both want to f*ck, but she aint gonna say nothin first cuz you need to be mannin up/takin control/she is tryna use the p*ssy power etc etcTbh sayin 'the sex' is just an amusin way to say it, I doubt the guy is a virginNoone can be a virgin these days
S.N.M

Guest Lisa Turtle
i waited exactly 3 months for current partner! (longets time ever)she was worth waiting forshes a good girl, im only the 2nd person she has slept with and shes 21.
So out of order.I'm so disappointed in you.And you Syf.

==-=-=';' spk gfy sdrdyhbjg
LOL