FIFA 2010 Updates Thread

Sleepz

That's a big look and with the levels Vip2 will be showing on FIFA 10 over the next 12 months, that's the sort of platform the gaming scene needs.It would help if FIFA had some offline events too.
Maybe VIP2 could set up the first! Give play.com a ring then...The Play.com UK FIFA10 Championships - In association with www.ViP2.co.uk (And honorary mention to FIFA Legend, Alex).Or something along those lines

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The angle's still there IMO it's just harder to clockI scored some f*cked goals on here that are realistic but you couldn't score them on '09, I think the reason the angle was used so much in '09 was because it was so hard to score in open play using different angles.I think they've got shooting down to a tee.

I need to play it more and get use to the FIFA10 Shooting, just feels way to weak to me everytime I have a shot, like the power bar doesn't do anything. Still was Playing FIFA09 last night against a mate and scoring Long range driven shots like it was Pro Evo which I didn't think were possible without skying it on FIFA.

C/s lucarelliTbh I havent played pro yet but if it is as bad as people seem to think its just a case ofthere aren't any GOOD football games out atm, its just a case of playing the biggest two if you want to play one.