It's happening all around me....

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

Mum had me at 24My dad had his first at 20, then me at 25My dad wasn't ready when he had my older sister but by the time I came along he'd been with my mum about 3 years.TBH I don't know how on earth I would be ready to have a child in 3 years time, I would just about have graduated...I wanna live a little, have the foundation to support a child and have been in a longstanding relationshipat this point in tme, looking forward, I will NOT be ready.

Congratulations Gunner!Tbh I myself am READY to be father in almost every way. I'm manbroody. The only thing stopping me is not having an appropriate woman to be a parent with. And with the babymum/babydad drama I've witnessed oh so many of my boys going through. Sometimes I even doubt that I'll meet someone appropriate.

True say antix I hear ya and Ashman too.Yeah, only actual thing people could be missing out on education is a major thing, silly to do so. Sexual partners, true, IMO I feel that the way the westen society has put sex as the main of everything is awful.TBH, it is more of the case that the situations where they get an off-spring. Like if they are entirely broke or they move from friends house to house etc etc. I'm witnessing mans impregnating sex buddies and slores in my ends and I'm just thinking WTF. True say, I feel that if your gonna have a baby, why not with someone you have actually been with for a long period of time, so to make further sure than you would have been that there will be no baby mumma drama.LOL @ the greek stuff, I don't roll with greek gurls like that no more, they're strictly friends only them gyal der.I'm not saying that I wouldn't want to be a dad now, just that everyone around me my age from +4 years are becoming parents at a fast rate and that for witnessing this that I maybe in the firing rage to also join the club. You understand???

I feel that..Thing is though, don't have a kid to keep up with your environs.. have a kid for YOU and because you feel it's the right time.Also I think it is right that you should not just have a kid with anyone but then again at the same time, look at my dilema.. I thought we were gonna be set for life, all together, stable environment for the children and then she left me for someone else even after having 2 children together.So I suppose it is easier said than done. Just make sure the girl you have kids with ain't f*cked up in the head and whether you are together short term/long term, it wont be a problem. It's gotta be someone you can talk to on a level!

But Ashman, you knew about Chloes antics before hand and still had her as your link/girlfriend/wife, so that is a judgemental error. Plus all the mad sh*t she used to say on RWD. Anyone else wold have alarms ringing! So I see this as a fatal error on your part.No sending, just giving an opinion to your situation.Plus, these bitches I hear saying they want a baby to love because they don't feel it, but are not able to care for the kid properly are a downer.Plus, all these follow my friends business I see, one gurl of the waste group has a kid so the others follow, I mean come on!But still, I wont say parents at my age range or abit younger are bad, I have seen a few fix up their lifes and make ££££££ whilst having a kid, it's much harder usually for the woman tbh, but I have seen a few make it in life so far.

But Ashman, you knew about Chloes antics before hand and still had her as your link/girlfriend/wife, so that is a judgemental error. Plus all the mad sh*t she used to say on RWD. Anyone else wold have alarms ringing! So I see this as a fatal error on your part.No sending, just giving an opinion to your situation.Plus, these bitches I hear saying they want a baby to love because they don't feel it, but are not able to care for the kid properly are a downer.Plus, all these follow my friends business I see, one gurl of the waste group has a kid so the others follow, I mean come on!But still, I wont say parents at my age range or abit younger are bad, I have seen a few fix up their lifes and make ££££££ whilst having a kid, it's much harder usually for the woman tbh, but I have seen a few make it in life so far.
That is fair..But in my defense I will say this. Ceazy did type a lot of f*cked up sh*t on here but, at the same time, so did I. I didn't even mean half the stuff I was saying. It was more to have a laugh and wind people up.Now I am hitting an age where I am done with all that.With Ceazy, yes, she did and still does have problems (which I think it is unfair for me to bring up here in her absense) but I will say this. Whatever her past, I did not want to judge her for it. I wasn't a saint myself but I did believe one thing and that was that I could help her and give her a better life then what she was having.The problem was is that she never believed that herself and as a husband, there was only so much I could do.It's never a one way street and it seemed that I was giving everything to her whilst she was giving everything to a next guy she hardly knew.She might realise and learn one day what she lost but, then on the other hand, she might never realise or learn. Again, it's all down to the individual and what they are willing to put in for themselves as I have stressed, I can't make a person see differently if they don't wanna see for themselves.

I am in no rush. I'm broody as hell though but its not about being a father right now for me.
c/stheres times tho when i can feel my resistance getting worn downlike when i spend the day at home with my sister or take her out with meor when mums pass through my work...

the male broody thing is pissing me off tbh i got someone who i know and i am vex with him simply because he just WANTED A YUTEi aint lying he was f*ck*ng EVERY LINK HE HAD BAREBACK just so he could have one and he was shook that he was "firing blanks" (his exact words) when no one was pregnant.now one of the girls got pregnant and had his yute he got a daughter but the thing is he does NOT love the woman i know it and he knows it and i confronted him about it he is even still f*ck*ng bare other chicks i dont know if he is still strappin up but the relationship he has with his girl was doomed from the start. Now he met some next woman more his age (his baby mums is like maybe 9 years younger or something) and he is seeing her and she knows he has a yute but he aint told her the details.man has his baby mother LIVING WITH HIM and i ask him if she knows and he says she dont i just told im wait til she finds out and then takes the yute away from you and when i say this to him he try get vex like im moaning at him but it just annoys me he dont see this.how can you get a girl that is smitten for you pregnant and all you want is the child? i mean why dont he expect this to end in tears.smaddy was right the male broody ting is f*cked upim seeing it first hand as a result i dont even chat to this certain individual as much cos he is not serious.

:lol:nah that sounds like an extremei wouldnt take that far manthat is a very very deep game
NONE of what i said was a joke or untrue im beginning to despise him cos he knows im right when i tell him he is f*ckry but to be honest his baby mother is a fool imowhen i first met her i asked her who is she to him and her response was "IM HIS MISTRESS" now even as a joke this is not what you say to ya mans friend the first time you see him and they was on the way to his mums house.some joke ting

:lol:nah that sounds like an extremei wouldnt take that far manthat is a very very deep game
NONE of what i said was a joke or untrue im beginning to despise him cos he knows im right when i tell him he is f*ckry but to be honest his baby mother is a fool imowhen i first met her i asked her who is she to him and her response was "IM HIS MISTRESS" now even as a joke this is not what you say to ya mans friend the first time you see him and they was on the way to his mums house.some joke ting
from i heard that, i woulda walked right back where i came fromsome f*ckery bitch...

LOLYour boys on some loose movements mate!!!

you think i aint told him that?he catches feelings when i remind him how this is all gonna end up and ego i couldnt walk away it was ME driving both of them to his mums house lol.he has met some new chick now though not sure if i mentioned that and she thinks he lives with his dad and his yute lolman meets her in HOTELS and goes her house but she never comes to his man is leading some double life and thats the worse kinda cheating cos not only is he lying to his girl he is lying to HIMSELF and its just must be an uncomfortable ordeal.

20s? Dunno if it's just round these sides but everyone seems to be having yutes at MY age (19)It's actually the norm, no one bats an eye-lid anymore when we hear so and so's pregnant when they were in the year below me at school etc.
i had my son at 19 havent had no more since i never got to the broody stage it just happened im glad it happened that way though cos for some reason nuff man around me just had yutes and really wanted one more than they wanted a chick and when they got in a scenario when they could have one they kinda just dealt with whatever chick was around when they was broody if you get what im saying.years later them man aint with the said girl so it goes to show peoples priorities aint right you should want a good woman first then after that when you know each other decide if you BOTH WANT KIDS.its crazy man nuff people just mixing up the correct order for their own needs and desires and this is why there are so many baby mothers they just want kids before they "APPARENTLY" cant have one cos its a common notion to believe that you cant have kids after a certain age like say 35.im lucky though my woman LOVES my son its nuts its got to the point if i broke up with my woman my son WOULD BE f*ckIN UPSET cos he loves her to bits and vice versa.

20s? Dunno if it's just round these sides but everyone seems to be having yutes at MY age (19)It's actually the norm, no one bats an eye-lid anymore when we hear so and so's pregnant when they were in the year below me at school etc.
its crazy man nuff people just mixing up the correct order for their own needs and desires and this is why there are so many baby mothers they just want kids before they "APPARENTLY" cant have one cos its a common notion to believe that you cant have kids after a certain age like say 35.
Cannot co sign this strongly enough, their was a mad period where bare chicks in and around my circle got pregnant because a child was a step up from a Vitton bag in terms of accesories.Not involved.

certain women i saw prior to my girl now was on the yute ting HARD and them knowing i had a yute made it worse making me not want my son around them cos it just makes them broody.and you can tell that nuff man is just sperm donors cos the said chicks that wanted yutes in the past with me i believe just wanted a yute with ANYONE (like my friend i explained) and the clarification of this is that them said chicks are STILL down for linking with ME after giving birth.kmthaving yutes is on the "to do" list and it comes before finding a good man.