Bustarhymes _Hustler pt 2_ SNIPPET (UNFINISHED CONCEPT)

Afroman

Sounds nice, I think the drums would sound nice with some bongos in the second part where the triangle comes in.Have you tried hooking up with any of the UK road rappers that are doing their ting right now, I reckon they would feel your beats.

Sounds nice, I think the drums would sound nice with some bongos in the second part where the triangle comes in.Have you tried hooking up with any of the UK road rappers that are doing their ting right now, I reckon they would feel your beats.
yeah safe man.Though of addin bongos but I also want to keep it as simple as possible.With uk rappers thing. Its kinda long at times. Gettin them on beats is a harder process. They either takin centuries to write to it or late when it comes to recording. No professionalism, (bringing the the negative vibe into the studio) very fustrting to work with.Worked with a few grime man and they seem more pro than the rappers.

yeah safe man.Though of addin bongos but I also want to keep it as simple as possible.With uk rappers thing. Its kinda long at times. Gettin them on beats is a harder process. They either takin centuries to write to it or late when it comes to recording. No professionalism, (bringing the the negative vibe into the studio) very fustrting to work with.Worked with a few grime man and they seem more pro than the rappers.
gotta c/sset man are a joke