Barcelona VS Chelsea

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

Wouldnt be surprised if Platini personally overruled Abidal & alves' cards and left fletchers for him to watch from the stands.

Barcelona are poor at the back tho. There grace is the keeper, unlike Arsenal.
I'd rather have Almunia than Valdes
You smoke the rocks then.
lol Valdes is sh*t, actually amazes me that Barca aren't looking for a proper keeper.He's similar to Almunia in the sense neither of them fit the role of a 1st choice keeper but somehow they are.

lol valdes is sh*t, actually amazes me that Barca aren't looking for a proper keeper.He's similar to Almunia in the sense neither of them fit the role of a 1st choice keeper but somehow they are.

Guest Wu-Tang
lol Valdes is sh*t, actually amazes me that Barca aren't looking for a proper keeper.He's similar to Almunia in the sense neither of them fit the role of a 1st choice keeper but somehow they are.
Barca are looking for a first choice keeper, but they stick with Valdes because he has been with them since he was about 14 and they like to bring players through. Barca tried to sign Cech last season, and enquired again this season.Valdes is Like GomesThey are both very good shot stoppersAsk any more than that of them and you are in trouble tbh

we jst needed to keep a clean sheetjst thato well...
unlucky fuum
yeh manat least we didnt lose 1-3 like shitty arsenal..but still../breaking news dutch football - Marco van basten just quit as ajax manager...bout time the fukin p*ssy fuked off