Barcelona VS Chelsea

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's being from Norway and referring a big game got to do with it?f*ck*ng hell shut up!Let's see what they say about the sending off.
Lol!Any excuse. Going on like the English refs are any better. Webb? PMSL Swear that Slovakian guy takes charge of the big games anyways
In Jamie's eyes if you aren't from Italy, Spain or England you shouldn't be allowed to ref these big games. He'd count them as any minor game.Can't help but laugh now at him, making a fool of himself.

Guest Wu-Tang

To be fair though, the Ref was sh*t both waysIt just happened Chelsea were in Barca's box more than the other way round.

platini didnt even speak to the refhe just slid a piece of paper with the figure on it and walked away
NOT EVEN.Man went into his changing room, got a phone call from the Chelsea secretary..Wife: ''Franz, please, they have me & the kids ti-...''Man: ''Franz, you know what to do, do not test us...''*line goes dead*

Redknapps d*ckriding of Lampard is disgusting i knw he is ur bredrin but stillf*ckin cat eyed c*nt
More than his bredin
I know they got some interconnectionArry being Lampard seniors cousin or suttinsome inbred familylooking the same